JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
26 July, 02:22
This just happened at The White House Press Briefing.

A guy can dream.

https://www.c-span.org/vid...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
26 July, 04:41
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Hmmm😉

Catching up here and Truth Social. A nice Patriot neighbor took me to p/u my vehicle today🙏🏻 I trusted them more than the not so much taxi's out there now. Been 11 days in the shop. A rat chewed the fuel line and was leaking. Who would have known they make fuel lines out of soy... Going to "rat proof"!!!

Anyway it's good to hear from you and praying we are all ready🙏🏻✨✝️🕊🇺🇸

#NCSWIC 🙏🏻
#tbiytc ✨🥳🎶
#FamilyIsEverything 💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 July, 09:30
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Thank you. I pray that we are ready too. I had no idea about soy machinery so I had to look it up and this was the first and hilarious headline that popped up. What will [they] think of next?

Only people mentioned by downscale in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ, click on at the bottom under it