Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
Everyone here is at their own level, at their own pace, at their own discovery, and at their own knowledge of things.

No matter what the pace, no matter what your level. Post for all, post to help leave a bread crumb trail, as Q said to, for others to awaken. If you don't like a post of someone's, then by all means you have three choices, depending on which platform you are on.

Skip by the post
Unfriend, unfollow the person
Block or Mute the person

Each person is part of the whole, each person is at their own level, post what you want to on your own feeds, and let those who gripe and grumble make their choice to do one of the above. You are here to help, you are here to Love, posting is part of Ascension, sharing with others!!!

Enough with the Negative Talk!

IMHO

Block me.

I don't give a Fuck what you think about me or my posts! I am here to make it to the end, to stand in my integrity, to help as I can.
03:43 PM - Jul 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
27 July, 05:23
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
I have blocked a few people on here because they were stupid or crazy or both. 🤣 I can tell a fake, evil spirit a mile away! A difference in opinion is one thing but an attempt to spin my words or attack my character is another. We are all here for a reason and some folks just have to get blocked for a reason. 🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
27 July, 05:29
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
YEP TROLL SHILLS CONS AND HATEFULNESS I WILL BLOCK THEM
PERIOD !!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Clarence Sargent @Ministerofblog
27 July, 05:14
Everyone must awaken in their own pace but we must teach everyone that they were asleep because of a certain frequency the Nazi World Order had us in once we awaken we HAVE TO STAND IN A HIGHER FREQUENCY than those asleep or we risk falling asleep again!

NEGATIVE FOCUS creates the perfect atmosphere to give-up DON'T ALLOW IT TO INFECT YOU!

ARE BAD THINGS HAPPENING? Yes but those things must happen to expose the darkness with the light the dark hates exposure and cries like a spoiled child!

YOU can change the atmosphere with your words focus your words to the positive side, don't speak to others what you would not say to God himself.

Being negative affects your entire bodies health not to mention your mental heath as we can very much see in Liberals these days, it literally turns reality on its head!

27 July, 05:16
In response Clarence Sargent to his Publication
The Emotional Spiral is Vital as individuals step forward and WALK!

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
27 July, 04:57
Sometimes I want to block myself lol

27 July, 05:00
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

27 July, 04:59
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
TY!!! Sounds like you are well on your journey!!! My hats off to you and all those on their journey's!!! Well done!!! Keep WALKing!!!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
27 July, 04:53

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
27 July, 04:45

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
27 July, 04:44
On point Kris🔥🔥🔥

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
27 July, 04:43
You are right on!

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
27 July, 04:42
Just for that! I'm not blocking you! LOL!

27 July, 04:54
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Well, TY!!! Most appreciated!!!

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
27 July, 04:35
❤️🌻

Evangelina @Evangelina
27 July, 04:28
🔥✨🕊💎

Guess I missed something. AU wouldn't be
the same without you Kris 🧡 Just wanted
you to know that 😉

27 July, 04:30
In response Evangelina to her Publication
TY, that is kind of you!!! 💛

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
27 July, 04:48
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Agree!

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

arba happihr @arba
27 July, 04:16
Aloha Kris 🤗
I stand with you.
💕

27 July, 04:18
In response arba happihr to her Publication
While I appreciate the thought and I treasure you, Stand with God First, stand with yourself next!!!

I am in consequential. 💛

27 July, 04:12

27 July, 04:17
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
💛💛💛

27 July, 03:54
AMEN TO THAT KEEP STANDING KRIS

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
27 July, 03:49

Only followers of this user (CCRider) can see their posts

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
27 July, 03:46
You’re beautiful Kris

27 July, 03:48
In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication
Some days! But TY!!!💛

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
27 July, 03:45 (E)
THIS 👏🤍

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
27 July, 03:44
💪🎇💖