Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
27 July, 03:43
Everyone here is at their own level, at their own pace, at their own discovery, and at their own knowledge of things.

No matter what the pace, no matter what your level. Post for all, post to help leave a bread crumb trail, as Q said to, for others to awaken. If you don't like a post of someone's, then by all means you have three choices, depending on which platform you are on.

Skip by the post
Unfriend, unfollow the person
Block or Mute the person

Each person is part of the whole, each person is at their own level, post what you want to on your own feeds, and let those who gripe and grumble make their choice to do one of the above. You are here to help, you are here to Love, posting is part of Ascension, sharing with others!!!

Enough with the Negative Talk!

IMHO

Block me.

I don't give a Fuck what you think about me or my posts! I am here to make it to the end, to stand in my integrity, to help as I can.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by lee in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lenore Lahnagan, click on at the bottom under it