Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
27 July, 03:43
Everyone here is at their own level, at their own pace, at their own discovery, and at their own knowledge of things.

No matter what the pace, no matter what your level. Post for all, post to help leave a bread crumb trail, as Q said to, for others to awaken. If you don't like a post of someone's, then by all means you have three choices, depending on which platform you are on.

Skip by the post
Unfriend, unfollow the person
Block or Mute the person

Each person is part of the whole, each person is at their own level, post what you want to on your own feeds, and let those who gripe and grumble make their choice to do one of the above. You are here to help, you are here to Love, posting is part of Ascension, sharing with others!!!

Enough with the Negative Talk!

IMHO

Block me.

I don't give a Fuck what you think about me or my posts! I am here to make it to the end, to stand in my integrity, to help as I can.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Clarence Sargent @Ministerofblog
Everyone must awaken in their own pace but we must teach everyone that they were asleep because of a certain frequency the Nazi World Order had us in once we awaken we HAVE TO STAND IN A HIGHER FREQUENCY than those asleep or we risk falling asleep again!

NEGATIVE FOCUS creates the perfect atmosphere to give-up DON'T ALLOW IT TO INFECT YOU!

ARE BAD THINGS HAPPENING? Yes but those things must happen to expose the darkness with the light the dark hates exposure and cries like a spoiled child!

YOU can change the atmosphere with your words focus your words to the positive side, don't speak to others what you would not say to God himself.

Being negative affects your entire bodies health not to mention your mental heath as we can very much see in Liberals these days, it literally turns reality on its head!
05:14 PM - Jul 27, 2023
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Ministerofblog in this post can reply
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
27 July, 05:16
In response Clarence Sargent to his Publication
The Emotional Spiral is Vital as individuals step forward and WALK!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396