7:9 > 7/27
27 = 14
7/27 Gregorian = 7/14 Julian

27 | 72 (seconds) = signal
Seventy Two Seconds = 247
Emergency Broadcast Message = 247
247 < > 7.8 > 7/26

4 pics ⤵️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
26 July, 03:12
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
I receive downloads they come in the form of a old super 8 home movie - kinda grainy -but a couple of days ago -I saw my 2 Daughters coming home from work early.. they were told there was some kind of emergency and they need to leave and go home... I am thinking IF there is a EBS - they will release workers prior to a sound alert... it would be too chaotic if they sound the alarm and everyone is rushing home...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
26 July, 03:29
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
That's fascinating!
Do you receive them while you're awake or in a dream?

I fear it will be chaotic.
'and then suddenly'
But I like your vision!! Maybe we will be given a window.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
God is in control and with his Saviours Of Mankind implementing his plan there will be no chaos…..chaos comes from and causes more fear, exactly what [they] want. And exactly why [they] have hijacked all the star accounts so many can’t resist the temptation to follow
03:35 PM - Jul 26, 2023
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
26 July, 04:11
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
YES- I actually had a tune in on this about 8 months ago - I was shown what it would look like.. I drew a picture of it but I still remember.. Everyone was calm and it was quite..people were just walking - all in the same direction.. in this particular scene (I was walking with my Mother- deceased)- and my family was with me... we were set up high on a mountain type cliff with the ocean down below... the rocks on the side of the mountain had beautiful STUNNING flowers all around - in colors I have never seen before.. VIBRANT... we were walking on a dirt/gravel type path and there was a bridge in the distance but thats all I got. (oh - and the sky was DUSK like with a purple like hue - like at sunset/ dim not dreary)