Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I have written before about living with an HIV diagnosis: https://newsletter.marting... — and it's an ongoing frustration taking pills (and having to worry about running out of them) when I don't know if the condition even exists, whether they do me any good or harm, whether the disease (if it's real) could be easily cured, or whether I should just abandon treatment and try living as healthily as I can.

There are so many conflicting opinions, and I just don't have the expertise, energy, or motivation to pick through it all. Allegedly I am "undetectable" and therefore "untransmissable", but that could be as valid as your Covid jab's "benefits". I don't trust the pharma companies or doctors, but from a socio-sexual point of view I can at least claim to be adhering to the necessary regime to not be a threat to others.

For a long time I found this world rather burdensome, so didn't give a fig about looking after myself; longevity was actively unwanted.
01:05 PM - Jul 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
23 July, 08:17
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Good morning Martin. Thank you for sharing your life story. You have a beautiful strong heart and soul which will overcome anything!
You are loved❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
22 July, 11:11
I think you are doing good. Dont stop medicines all at once. Maybe slowly cutting back would give you some insight about how you feel as you go along. Remember, medical help is coming soon for all of us. Just hang on a bit more

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
22 July, 11:04
💖💞💖

Laritha Savage @Laritha
22 July, 11:03
Drug free is the ideal way to go. Sometimes there are withdrawal consequences. Health business is in for a huge change.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
22 July, 10:52
I know something natural is out there to cure everything and we have to never giveup and keep researching for the truth 💯 ✨️ 🙏 We are almost there ♥️

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
22 July, 04:41
😇🙏😘A VERY BRAVE COURAGEOUS AND MOVING ESSAY
I FEEL ANYTHING WITH THE PHARMA PILLS IS POISON
CONTINUE TO EAT WELL WRITE TAKE PHOTOS AND REST
YOUR ARTISTIC SKILLS ARE YOUR BEAUTIFUL SPIRIT SHINING
WE CAN ONLY TRY DAILY TO BE CLOSER TO GOD AND WALK IN FAITH LOVE AND HOPE I LOVE YOU MARTIN NEVER EVER GIVE UP

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
22 July, 02:59
Your people studies are lovely, but the roundabout (carousel) photo, is beautiful... did you use photoshop, or was that achieved 'in lense'?

A shot that belongs on the wall.

Your articulations are controlled and succinct.

My observation: When we create, we have a certain control over what is generated. (Sometimes we get a pleasant surprise too 😊).

Creation, in a sense, gives us some control back, when faced with a circumstance we have NO control over (your illness, for instance, or your families attitudes).

We humans seek ways to put that which we cannot direct, into perspective, by saying, "You I may not harness - but this, I can." Our minds are calmed, and our bodies follow its lead.

This, I believe, is the most beneficial thing you can do for yourself. Find the thing that calms your mind, amid this sea of things, outside of your control.

Your power lies there.

There is nothing I can say or do, that will help your situation - but I hope you continue to create.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 July, 07:31
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Excellent affirmation!

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
22 July, 02:49
I am at the "mercy" of pharma as well. Advanced Crohn's. Had another surgery last month because of it and now they are trying to force more poison on me. Praying the medbeds and cures come thru ASAP. Too many of us out here being tortured by pharma 🙏❤️ God have mercy on us all

Royal Raven @Royalraven
23 July, 07:17 (E)
In response Michele Q17 to her Publication
I just ran across a post that mentioned how castor oil can help treat Crohn’s disease. Sorry I don’t have a link to the post.

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
22 July, 02:38
❤️

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
22 July, 01:49
That is very heavy cloud to have hanging over ya fren. I cannot imagine all of it but i can relate to the runnin out of pills scarin ya. My kiddo has thyroid problem that requires meds otherwise she goes into thyroid storm and that was fkn scarry. If the world goes to sheit, that is my biggest fear.

As we say round these here parts, Martin, you're one tough sumbitch. :)

Laritha Savage @Laritha
22 July, 11:07
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Iodine supplements are good for thyroid regulation. I use the sea kelp plant complex 1000 mcg with bladderwrack.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
22 July, 01:23
Hi Martin, well what you can try is this: take a cure with HCQ ( and stop the other hiv medicins you take, cause this stuff is poison) and get some real E. Colli's for your guts. You can buy them at Bio Health store. Most medicins are destroying the intestinal bacteria in your guts. And you can not be healthy without the real good ones. There was this case with a sister on mine who got a experimental cure by a stupid dentist. She became sick for months and was feeling really cold and without energy. Until her husband gave her my advise to take the good E. Colli cure for her intesinal bacteria, to replace them with the good original ones. And what happenend? Within a few hours she was feeling warm again, her diarrhoea (and she had this for weeks allready) stopped, she got hungry again and recovered within days!
So please try this!

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
22 July, 01:28
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
And yes: they ( all these chemical factories) are using these E.Colli's for all kinds of chemical processes! and they are not registrated, becuase they patented these small bacteria! So I am for forced registration in this case! They use them and are mixing them and soon they will poison the entire world with these genetical mixed bacteria sub species of E. Colli! They even use them to make Coca Cola! 👽

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
22 July, 01:38
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
By the way: do you know what the secret is of the very fast and longtime runners of the Inca's and Maya messengers? It was and is their special old species of E. Colli flora bacteria. They share these during their festivals in their 'wine', made from original bio maize and their bacteria (they are using these to make the brew fermenting: they spit in the brew several times during the process of making it!)

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
22 July, 01:13
We love you so much 💓

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
22 July, 01:08
I am of the non-expert opinion that if Anthony Fauci was involved, you are not actually sick at all.

The fact that Bono and Geldof were involved, another huuuuuuuuuge red flag.

Also the PCR was used to detect it.

Yeah, my spidey senses tell me that the whole AIDs thing was really the beginning of the plan to brainwash the sheep into believing in big bad viruses.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 July, 01:07 (E)
Martin, may God bless you with discernment on the proper path to follow in restoring your body to complete health. In Jesus' Precious and Mighty Name, I pray, Amen 🙏