Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
22 July, 01:05
I have written before about living with an HIV diagnosis: https://newsletter.marting... — and it's an ongoing frustration taking pills (and having to worry about running out of them) when I don't know if the condition even exists, whether they do me any good or harm, whether the disease (if it's real) could be easily cured, or whether I should just abandon treatment and try living as healthily as I can.

There are so many conflicting opinions, and I just don't have the expertise, energy, or motivation to pick through it all. Allegedly I am "undetectable" and therefore "untransmissable", but that could be as valid as your Covid jab's "benefits". I don't trust the pharma companies or doctors, but from a socio-sexual point of view I can at least claim to be adhering to the necessary regime to not be a threat to others.

For a long time I found this world rather burdensome, so didn't give a fig about looking after myself; longevity was actively unwanted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
Good morning Martin. Thank you for sharing your life story. You have a beautiful strong heart and soul which will overcome anything!
You are loved❤️🙏
08:17 AM - Jul 23, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by jewelofthenine in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jewel Zzzzz, click on at the bottom under it