Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
22 July, 01:05
I have written before about living with an HIV diagnosis: https://newsletter.marting... — and it's an ongoing frustration taking pills (and having to worry about running out of them) when I don't know if the condition even exists, whether they do me any good or harm, whether the disease (if it's real) could be easily cured, or whether I should just abandon treatment and try living as healthily as I can.

There are so many conflicting opinions, and I just don't have the expertise, energy, or motivation to pick through it all. Allegedly I am "undetectable" and therefore "untransmissable", but that could be as valid as your Covid jab's "benefits". I don't trust the pharma companies or doctors, but from a socio-sexual point of view I can at least claim to be adhering to the necessary regime to not be a threat to others.

For a long time I found this world rather burdensome, so didn't give a fig about looking after myself; longevity was actively unwanted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
22 July, 02:49
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I am at the "mercy" of pharma as well. Advanced Crohn's. Had another surgery last month because of it and now they are trying to force more poison on me. Praying the medbeds and cures come thru ASAP. Too many of us out here being tortured by pharma 🙏❤️ God have mercy on us all

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
I just ran across a post that mentioned how castor oil can help treat Crohn’s disease. Sorry I don’t have a link to the post.
07:17 AM - Jul 23, 2023 (E)
In response Michele Q17 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
23 July, 09:41
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Didn't work for me. Been there done that.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
23 July, 12:01
In response Michele Q17 to her Publication
Sorry to hear that. I pray a cure becomes available for you and others who suffer.