Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
20 July, 10:16
Body snatchers. Soul scalping. Consciousness hijacking. Cloning. Droning. Soul traps. Time loops. Demonic possession. AI takeover. Genetic enslavement. Lots of grim possibilities out there. Not easy stuff to sleep on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
20 July, 10:37
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Brother….I’ve been strapped into a chair, blood drawn cause I was targeted. Told them “if you vaccinate me, you might as well put a bullet in my head”. (DWI-no crime). “Judge” asked me if I was suicidal! 😂. I said “NO, but if you do it, we’ll have a problem. Many can’t comprehend the battle beyond social media when you take the battle in real life. I can’t stay out of court as a cop/pig peeked through my window for registration & got a ticket. It’s like God WANTS me in the courtroom exposing cause I destroy them while continuously losing.. I’m f’n tired of fighting & constantly losing to help others.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by carpenter in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Justice Peacefully ., click on at the bottom under it