Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Body snatchers. Soul scalping. Consciousness hijacking. Cloning. Droning. Soul traps. Time loops. Demonic possession. AI takeover. Genetic enslavement. Lots of grim possibilities out there. Not easy stuff to sleep on.
10:16 PM - Jul 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
21 July, 12:06
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
The Dulce Book by Branton FREE PDF online. Liaisons w aliens. Alien tech.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
21 July, 12:06
STAY FOCUSED ON GOD AND GOOD BEAUTIFUL THINGS
RESIST NEGATIVE EVIL THINGS REBUKE SATAN IN YOUR MIND AND THOUGHTS IN JESUS NAME AMEN
https://www.biblegateway.c...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
21 July, 11:53
Eyes and heart on God. He's already got a plan in motion. ❤

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
21 July, 04:56
True. Some monster may flip dimensions into mine and drag me off to become a preferred menu item at any moment. However, I draw comfort from the fact that it hasn't happened yet, so I still seem to be here and able to type this message. Someone is watching out for me, even if it turns out he's only fattening me up for Christmas lunch. That's weeks away!

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
21 July, 12:07
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
I pray a lot. Demons hate that. AND every time someone is nasty to me I do a good deed..... I hope they hate that too!

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
21 July, 02:48
Unconditional Faith in our Creator's Unconditional Love n Protection was never more needed Martin. I 🙏🙏 for us all 💛

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
21 July, 12:40
God Bless you my friend. God Bless us All. May we turn to Him and Bless Him in spirit and truth. You are not alone.

Numbers 6:24-26 🙏

Selah 321 @Selah
21 July, 12:18
We are with you... God has this... will pray for you ... you have a goodness about you that shines bright... hold tight to that light for the strength it delivers🕊🙏🏻

Jodi AAA @SassyPatriot
21 July, 12:03
We all love you, Martin! Hang in there just a wee bit longer. God's got us with many angels surrounding us. XOXOXO

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
20 July, 11:50
HARD TO BELIEVE SCIENCE FICTION IS REAL

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
20 July, 11:39
I love the geometric visual of encompassed protection. God’s love surrounds us on all sides. Not that we don’t have to battle, but we fight the fear with the confidence of Love’s 3D presence.

“For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height— to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.”
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭3‬:‭14‬-‭21‬ ‭

Blu Bird donated @se0861
20 July, 11:34
I go to my happy place Martin, just befire falling asleep. Hang in there friend, sending you my peace✨🙏

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
20 July, 11:15
I sleep just fine..it’s them that’s needs to worry when I start dream walking

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
20 July, 11:12
Armour of God mind.
Faith, belief in mission, and confidence shattering the loosh.
Personal weaponry of the cosmos.
Choice to die or be dyed on a hill. Not really a choice for dyed-in-the-wool Patriots who know sheep husbandry is part of their future.

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
20 July, 11:06 (E)
Say what you mean...
Sleep has been elusive these past yrs.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
20 July, 11:04
Try To Rest Martin
Please! My Fren
We all Love U Brother
We Dont Want To lose U
We R so Very Close
😤🙏

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
20 July, 10:41
I pray every night that God protects all of us and our families also Trump , military and all that are fighting this evil . I trust God has us covered .

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
21 July, 02:44
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Ditto 🙏💛💫

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
20 July, 10:37
Brother….I’ve been strapped into a chair, blood drawn cause I was targeted. Told them “if you vaccinate me, you might as well put a bullet in my head”. (DWI-no crime). “Judge” asked me if I was suicidal! 😂. I said “NO, but if you do it, we’ll have a problem. Many can’t comprehend the battle beyond social media when you take the battle in real life. I can’t stay out of court as a cop/pig peeked through my window for registration & got a ticket. It’s like God WANTS me in the courtroom exposing cause I destroy them while continuously losing.. I’m f’n tired of fighting & constantly losing to help others.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
20 July, 11:07
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Sending U Strength Vibes! And 🙏

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
20 July, 10:27
Take a gander at the ‘dinosaur’ someone is wanting to install. It isn’t a dinosaur, IMO.

Praying the ground won’t tolerate such violation.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
20 July, 10:25
dont know if you are religious..
i pray when i go to bed...one thing i ask for is for god to send an angel to protect me through the night from evil...it works for me.

Carrie Henig @Cati_5
20 July, 10:19
Very true.