JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
07 July, 09:09
I will see you soon.

https://youtu.be/EgNgvCLRq...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 July, 01:01
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
What if...
for the next 2 weeks we all take time twice a day to write down and verbalize out loud 5 things we are grateful for and 5 things we want to see happen in the future for all of humanity?

Working now but will do mine tonight!
5x5

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 July, 01:51 (E)
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I'm grateful for:
1) GOD
2) Family
3) My Country
4) My Health (although it could be better)
5) My Blessings

I want to heal the world but can't limit it to 5. I am sorry. There's so much I want for the world.
Here in USA
1) All Veterans to have 100% support to heal their spirits and bodies, help them find meaningful work they enjoy, make sure that there's not one homeless Veteran. I have always wanted to support Field McConnell with his dreams of the Ranch.
2) I want everyone to have access to good quality organic, non gmo food. Every public park should have fruit trees and berry bushes.
3) I want clean water, air, soil, food
4) I would love to have a hand to see a resurgence of art, music, craftsmanship. It would be nice if every town had an Art's Center for GOD. Everything I do is to glorify GOD.
5) I would like a home where children who were victims of abuse could come visit me like they would a grandmother or aunt and they could just be a child and heal and trust again.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Thanks for sharing, our participation in the consciousness is powerful.
03:17 PM - Jul 20, 2023
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it