JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
07 July, 09:09
I will see you soon.

https://youtu.be/EgNgvCLRq...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 July, 01:01
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
What if...
for the next 2 weeks we all take time twice a day to write down and verbalize out loud 5 things we are grateful for and 5 things we want to see happen in the future for all of humanity?

Working now but will do mine tonight!
5x5

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
I'm grateful for:
1) GOD
2) Family
3) My Country
4) My Health (although it could be better)
5) My Blessings

I want to heal the world but can't limit it to 5. I am sorry. There's so much I want for the world.
Here in USA
1) All Veterans to have 100% support to heal their spirits and bodies, help them find meaningful work they enjoy, make sure that there's not one homeless Veteran. I have always wanted to support Field McConnell with his dreams of the Ranch.
2) I want everyone to have access to good quality organic, non gmo food. Every public park should have fruit trees and berry bushes.
3) I want clean water, air, soil, food
4) I would love to have a hand to see a resurgence of art, music, craftsmanship. It would be nice if every town had an Art's Center for GOD. Everything I do is to glorify GOD.
5) I would like a home where children who were victims of abuse could come visit me like they would a grandmother or aunt and they could just be a child and heal and trust again.
01:51 PM - Jul 20, 2023 (E)
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 July, 03:17
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Thanks for sharing, our participation in the consciousness is powerful.