Yester Vue @realyestervue
THIS is the KEYSTONE! When you pull this illegally so called "ratified" amendment, the whole house of card collapses instantaneously! John Q Public, it truly used to be ILLEGAL TO BE AN ATTORNEY AND THEN BECOME AN ELECTED OFFICIAL! They are CROWN loyal enemy occupants in office!
11:16 AM - Jul 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
STEVE ENGR MAN @onanonanonkansas
04 August, 10:06
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Gee they get around that easily, “without the consent of Congress”….No matter, Congress gathers each year/session on FOREIGN TERRITORY.. Never forget that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 August, 12:07
In response STEVE ENGR MAN to his Publication
It's all unlawful and not our government. We allowed them around it actually, unwittingly of course in the generations that followed but still true. They don't follow that charter, it isn't theirs. It's actually ours though and now we have to drive the cart back onto the rails. We been robbed...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 August, 12:08
In response STEVE ENGR MAN to his Publication
Congress can't supersede the charter they work under either. But someone has to have the balls to start the fight.

USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
20 July, 10:50

20 July, 11:23 (E)
In response USCG VET to his Publication
Which can you find still alive? Past tense history now. 1698 things took place that legally only left the crown %10 of the gold mined here and no more. The crown never "owned" America ever. It was sovereign land before they start trying to dig greedy deceptive illegal contracting fraud to do what they did which is now over.
You do know that we can use free online access to the actual documents declining further bankruptcy action and stopping this already right? We've actually read the court documents for the case...free online...on official government websites so it's not a fraud.

ZPEPlasma Energy @Obstatunity
19 July, 05:00

ZPEPlasma Energy @Obstatunity
19 July, 05:03
In response ZPEPlasma Energy to his Publication
From the link above:
Campaign Reform:
Is a Corporation of foreign investors a Foreign Power?
I believe Corporations with foreign investors as the Boards of Directors are indeed Foreign Powers, and I believe this is why the Original 13th was erased from history . . .

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
19 July, 04:09
Source?

19 July, 04:12
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
Congressional record...it's free go and read some. I'm serious, no one ever once actually goes to the free public access portals on any of these and ever reads a damned thing once. I do, I really do. I use shit I look up in my court battles. I write legal arguments nearly constantly in my situation. Posting memes and article links verify nothing...reading enough of the law enough times to start grasping how the system actually operates is how the change gets made.

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
19 July, 12:11
they've been screwing americans for a loooong time....