Comms? What Comms? I don't see any Comms....😘

RFK's snake video is "17" seconds
10:44 AM - Jul 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
19 July, 08:30
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
The Snake has been caught & handled

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Noelle Noelle @Noelle
19 July, 06:24 (E)
He's got his name on his jacket ...."RFK"...?
Although,... hands ... I always notice hands.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
19 July, 02:02
Look at RFK's neck! Looks like a mask!

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
19 July, 05:11
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
I see it! Good eye.👍

Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 July, 05:20
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
https://www.pinterest.com/...

I think it is a natural deep crease in his neck. I have one too.

Cat Lee @Classicgirl17
19 July, 01:26
💪 They fooked!

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
19 July, 01:21
Oh heck no!

Hall_Of Mirrors @Kire56
19 July, 01:12
Rockstar reflexis if real

Water Mark @Watermark
19 July, 11:33
Not to take anything away from the comms, but that dog seems awfully calm, even considering is age and obesity. It may be a fake video.

I still like the message.

reaper myer @reapermyer
19 July, 11:09
clearly hes a ninja

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
19 July, 11:06
I interpret this as he grabbed the head of the snake. I have had to kill several copperheads and even when you take the head off, they still go for a while. (I know that is not a copperhead in that clip.)

Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 July, 11:03
Mark 16:17-18 (KJV)
"And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover."

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
19 July, 11:00
Excellent VP choice for Trump let's see what plays out!

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
19 July, 10:56
17 = Q and Q catches the snake!

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Other Half @Otherhalf
19 July, 10:54
Looks like it’s running backward… a reversal.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
19 July, 10:50
I don't think I ever saw a human move that quickly.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
19 July, 10:49
I wish Biden would try that

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
19 July, 10:46
Got the snake by the head. And tail. They fooked.

Awake Now @Awakenow
Okay…. That was crazy!! 😳

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
KeK

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 July, 10:56
In response Davy Crocket to his Publication
Passion - Crushing Snakes (Live From Passion 2020) ft. Crowder, TAYA - YouTube

Official Live video for “Crushing Snakes” by Crowder ft. TAYA live from Passion 2020Get Passion’s new album here: https://passionmusic.lnk.to/roarYDSubscribe...