Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
18 July, 06:29
Someone I care about is 5x jabbed. A former lover/boyfriend. I would like to see him again (socially), but without knowing the truth about the jabs, and having a shared reality, it's hard to do. I hope to console him when the time comes.

His situation is unusual, as he has multiple painful disabilities, and is in mental health care for wanting to leave this world to end the pain. He's got his faults, but his nurturing nature (animals and plants) is endearing to me.

I understand the "need to know" and that we have to cross this painful "knowing threshold" together as humanity. It still hurts being in the dark somewhat about how bad it will get, and what the prognosis is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
18 July, 12:34
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I kicked my best friend out of my house
3-years ago & haven't seen her since
because she'd been jabbed 2 x's
+ boosted
& I had a little 12-pound pup
& I feared for HIS life & my own
because of the shedding.

I had just heard Janet Ossenbard
talking about the fact that her pup had died
& she became terribly sick
after they'd had tea with someone
who'd just been jabbed.

My friend's dog now has Cancer.

The shedding is real, Martin.
And the poison in the jabs is real.

Another dear friend
is going into Hospital on Thursday
because he has Cancer
that he DIDN'T have
BEFORE he was jabbed & jabbed 😔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
18 July, 12:38
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Please ferment garlic in honey and take everyday as a preventive
Cancer is parasittes roaming from vital system to another internally.

18 July, 12:46
In response memes matter to her Publication
Ty, Ellen.

I've given him Ivermectin,
sent him articles about Apricot seeds,
& I begged him NOT to get jabbed...

But some people just won't be open-minded
even when it comes to their LIFE ❤️

memes matter @NoComment
18 July, 12:48
I hear great things about ivermectine,but like you said you can lead a horse to water...

Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
I swear by Topical Ivermectin.
I haven't been sick a day.
I also have pills I used ONCE for 3 days.
Cold all gone 😻

👇 This post is from a year ago
so dunno if those links are still good
but worth a try!
___
The links were provided by AU Digital Soldiers 💞

Ivermectin is also effective against snake venom.

EVERYONE WHO LIED & WITHHELD IVERMECTIN & HCQ
committed Crimes Against Humanity
& are headed for MIL Tribunals
&/or the International Court in The Hague 💪

https://search.nih.gov/sea...

💥💥💥WHERE TO BUY IVERMECTIN ONLINE💥💥💥

https://www.pushhealth.com

https://www.alldaychemist....

https://www.reliablerxphar...

https://www.privetpharma.c...

Topical Ivermectin
https://longhurstfarms.com...

https://ivermectin4covid.c...

https://www.ivermectin.com

Can also buy at local feed stores 🕊️
01:27 PM - Jul 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Blu Mason @Bluewillow
19 July, 07:19
Thank you!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
19 July, 01:21
I have that spray from the Nut Factory

Robin Oxman @Robino
18 July, 10:44
Alldaychemist is very good.....Do u know the dosage of the med?

amy lilley @amylilley
18 July, 09:18 (E)
Me as well, has been a huge help, have not gotten sick at all, when I feel ANYTHING coming I will use it and depending on what that might be determines how much and where I spray. I have learned over the years that the same way Peppermint oil helps nausea when you put a couple of drops on a cotton-ball and pop it in your bellybutton, the same holds true for Ivermectin, not for nausea, but for a key spot on the body to RECEIVE, 1 spritz in the bellybutton, small of the back or bottom of the spine, bottom of the feet are connected to every organ in the body, and it is absorbed almost immediately ETC…I don’t leave the house without it🤗😇🙏🏻🐸😎

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
18 July, 08:55
Me too! I've just purchased more of this topical Ivermectin from Longhurst Farms. It absolutely works and I truly have not been sick. You actually feel better just spraying it on even if you are not feeling sick.

18 July, 08:57
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
Me2!! Exactly Christine 😹
I absolutely LOVE the stuff.

I just gave a bottle to a dear chum
who is sick
& before I handed it to him
I sprayed it on his inner arms!! 😻❤️

Darlene Sully @JDSully
18 July, 08:42
I also have heard that Fendenzole is like Ivermectin is this true that it also help viruses and kills cancer. But where do you find out how much to take?

18 July, 08:58
In response Darlene Sully to her Publication
This is news to me but research it
& bring back what you've learned
so we can all benefit! 🙏🏻❤️😹

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
18 July, 08:40
I bought Ivermectin at www.alldaychemist.com 2 years ago & have used it for eczema in a base water soluble lotion. My Hydroxychloroquine, was Tonic Water with Quinine. Worked for Covid.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
18 July, 06:55
I have never seen a commercial for HCQ or Ivermectin. That is a red flag. And notice the drugs they do promote. Do the opposite.

Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
18 July, 06:54
I ordered the topical spray from longhurst farms (above) & highly recommend it. They have the recommended dose on the website!

Dsonophorus Anephezeton @Dsonophorus
18 July, 06:47
In what way do you use Ivermectin topically?

18 July, 07:00
In response Dsonophorus Anephezeton to his Publication
Before I get my haircut
after I get out of the shower
I spray Ivermectin on my inner arms
around my neck
in my scalp
& dab some on my face with my face cream
because my hairdresser will be
working on my head!

I do the same with dentists;
lately I've had some surgeries
so I spray Ivermectin all over my body
but especially around my head, neck,
face & chest.

Then I take a hot shower after any encounter
like that & spray some more Ivermectin.

I keep Ivermectin in my system
for things like that.
It ROCKS.
I don't use it ALL the time.
For the BIG moments 😻

I had a cold for a few days
which was unusual for me.
First one in 20 years.
Took an Ivermectin pill once a day
& it was gone.
I could have taken just one
but I thought it best to go with the 3
as recommended 😻

👇👍
https://longhurstfarms.com...

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
18 July, 08:34
In response Dsonophorus Anephezeton to his Publication
You can use the horse paste ivermectin on your skin. I did and it cleared up my rosacea. I did this everyday for 7 days.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
18 July, 06:04
I thought I saw something going around saying not to use topical which I didn't understand why. Which place did you get yours from. Thanks for posting this.

18 July, 08:37
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
26 July, 12:53
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I heard or read that also but it wasn't clear why. I've used the paste and liquid with success!!

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
18 July, 05:11
I get mine at ivermectin.com. I take one a month or when ever i feel like it. Havent been sick since before 2020. Tried it on my father who just passed june 28. His Cancer came back with a vegenece. No one got jabs in my family, but my parents got the nasal swab....GOD BLESS ALL THOSE WE LOST...i pray we see them again soon. 😇🙏🇺🇸❤❤❤

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
18 July, 06:07
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
I am really sorry for your loss.
Really sad.

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
18 July, 10:39
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
Ivermectin may greatly increase chances of survival against a variety of different sicknesses and diseases, (including COVID and cancer) but that does not mean that it is a one hundred percent guarantee all the time.

NIKKO VICTORIOUS @NIKKO_VICTORIOUS
18 July, 04:55 (E)
Anyone know if ivermectin cream would help for a rash? My grandson hangs out at the gym and acquired a rash so I'm suspecting could be Mersa He has taken an antibiotic shot, uses bacterial body wash from druggist and prescription antibotic cream. Nothing is working. It's on his face around his mouth and spreading toward his eyes.

Pink Totter @Totter
18 July, 05:34
In response NIKKO VICTORIOUS to her Publication
Does he normally have sensitive skin? If so it maybe an allergic reaction to the treatments he's using.

I've been breaking out after contact with jabbed people, it's been going on for over a year now... took a long time to figure out what it was from as my skin is sensitive and break out from most skin care products, laundry detergents, etc.

Hydrogen peroxide and Avalon Organics eczema relief body cream, along with supplements has helped me.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
19 July, 01:32
In response NIKKO VICTORIOUS to her Publication
I’ve heard good things about chlorine dioxide & no it is not bleach. Look up Jim Hubble. Chlorine dioxide oxygenates & will kill bacteria, fungus, viruses & cancer. The tablets are used to purify bad water.

Leonidas Pineda @LeoPE
18 July, 02:24
I have been taking Ivermectin pills since april 2021......and I never caught the virus....

18 July, 04:01
In response Leonidas Pineda to his Publication
👊❤️😹 x2 🌸🕊🇺🇸

memes matter @NoComment
18 July, 01:39
I swear by coconut,olive and black seed oil,cannabis oil, cayenne pepper,fermented garlic all the vitamins and minerals, applecidervinegar,iodine, nac eventhough its not natural, prayer,faith,Hope and love to rid my body of (-) of any kind:)
I will get my hands on ivermectine one day and Try it

18 July, 01:48
With you 💯 & I'm a Vegan 😻❤️

👇 The BEST!!! J. Crow's LUGOL's IODINE

https://www.jcrowsllc.com/...

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 July, 05:13
I use NAC also....thanks to some patriot on here. And lots of what you posted. I got some castor oil and I can't think of a more eloquent way to put this, mama said, "make sure you are near a toilet when you take it". I mean how can ya church that up. It is what it be. lol

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
18 July, 01:32 (E)
I have used the paste everyday for 3 years. Have not been sick!

18 July, 01:36
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
WONDERFUL!!!
And it costs like $7 bucks, right?

I only got a cold ONCE
which I never do
but I was in Los Angeles, hello!

Nevertheless, have been through
4 major dental surgeries
with doctors, nurses & anesthesiologists
working in my mouth
AND WAS NEVER SICK.
I don't take ANY meds either.
Not aspirin, painkillers, nada.

They don't know what to do with me
because I heal faster
than any of their OTHER patients!! 😉

If you keep Big Pharma out of your body
you'll be HEALTHY 🥳😹

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
18 July, 06:55
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
You take Ivermectin paste EVERY DAY? How much do you take each day?