Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
15 July, 07:07
The last time I got on an aircraft was to make an emergency trip during Covid to visit my younger daughter abroad. I knew that the "test" could deliver a poisonous payload and harvest my DNA, so I was risking myself. The flight experience was horrid and tyrannical; the only time I would wear a muzzle. The bureaucracy and privacy invasion to get travel permission was disgusting. I didn't sleep the night before.

I now associate flying with genocide, rape of my bodily integrity, and state violence in general. I don't want to go near airports or board a plane. But those under the spell who didn't perceive the danger or wrongness don't understand why I am traumatised, and won't travel around on family business any more. On the surface it seems a bit pathetic, but that's because the silent weapons leave invisible wounds.

Right now I don't trust air travel in a post-Covid era. Jabbed pilots, woke airlines, capricious governments. Not sure if I ever will again. Am OK staying put.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Eileen @Nanaof8
I understand completely. I haven't like flying now for 20 years; tsa check points and the screenings and pat downs. I never understood why my mother (at the time in her 80's) would get patted down EVERY SINGLE TIME SHE FLEW! But now that I'm pushing that age, I too have started getting the same treatment. I never flew from 2020-2022; didn't want to go through all that stuff. Now i will be venturing out next wk to visit my mom with one of my granddaughters. At her request. At 10 SHE wanted to see her great grandmother (GG). Who can deny that?
07:29 AM - Jul 15, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Nanaof8 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nancy Eileen, click on at the bottom under it