Martin Geddes @martingeddes
The last time I got on an aircraft was to make an emergency trip during Covid to visit my younger daughter abroad. I knew that the "test" could deliver a poisonous payload and harvest my DNA, so I was risking myself. The flight experience was horrid and tyrannical; the only time I would wear a muzzle. The bureaucracy and privacy invasion to get travel permission was disgusting. I didn't sleep the night before.

I now associate flying with genocide, rape of my bodily integrity, and state violence in general. I don't want to go near airports or board a plane. But those under the spell who didn't perceive the danger or wrongness don't understand why I am traumatised, and won't travel around on family business any more. On the surface it seems a bit pathetic, but that's because the silent weapons leave invisible wounds.

Right now I don't trust air travel in a post-Covid era. Jabbed pilots, woke airlines, capricious governments. Not sure if I ever will again. Am OK staying put.
07:07 AM - Jul 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Mrs Seventeen @9_29_03
15 July, 08:42
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Never liked flying but did it to visit places I wanted to see. It’s been four years and I can’t see myself doing it ever again unless and until the world is not so messed up. “People”, if that’s what you want to call them, are zombies and I can’t stand to be around them, much less in a cramped tube 30,000 feet up. What possibly could go wrong? And breathing in the air of all those jabbed and boostered goons just makes me ill thinking about it. No thanks, and like you, I am more content and peaceful staying out of that circus they are calling life!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doug Anger @moola
15 July, 07:44
Adverse events are real DR. Malik has a list and I monitor a large airport and have heard some flights had to return to the gates for a medical issue.I am content on driving but you must looked out for the jabbed zombies driving too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Eileen @Nanaof8
15 July, 07:29
I understand completely. I haven't like flying now for 20 years; tsa check points and the screenings and pat downs. I never understood why my mother (at the time in her 80's) would get patted down EVERY SINGLE TIME SHE FLEW! But now that I'm pushing that age, I too have started getting the same treatment. I never flew from 2020-2022; didn't want to go through all that stuff. Now i will be venturing out next wk to visit my mom with one of my granddaughters. At her request. At 10 SHE wanted to see her great grandmother (GG). Who can deny that?

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
15 July, 07:11
We had a similar experience in the beginning of 2021 at the
Las Vegas Airport.
It was terrifying enough
not to fly since that time.