Martin Geddes @martingeddes
For better or worse, these are names that will appear in future history books. It still feels surreal that I personally — yup, little old me — has had to stand in the front row in public under my own name as the full onslaught of the corrupt propaganda machine was directed at us all.

So far I have not been maimed, murdered, imprisoned, so I guess I have come out fairly unscathed. I know that forces unseen have my back, and I am eternally grateful for the protection given. It's still ugly to be targeted for character assasination.

I haven't been well this last week (minor stuff - stomach, sinuses) but added to the long term stress of war it's been disabling. Am struggling to get much done beyond feed myself and go for a walk once a day. Exhausted by it all.
07:23 AM - Jul 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Sherry Slape @sslape
24 August, 01:49
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Well that sucks, many of those on this list are frauds. They will rewrite history to their fake bullshit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
24 August, 12:49
KEK

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
24 August, 12:50
I can be alone in a crowd of thousands, but I know my Frens are watching over me.

And that is all I need.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
24 August, 12:38 (E)
Other than you and perhaps Joe M I would never take information from these PAID OPS. But if you feel you need protection I will certainly pray for you ...

Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 August, 12:35
Dear God Almighty, place a hedge of protection over Martin. Bless him with a rock solid faith in You, strength to face every challenge, peaceful rest to restore his mind/body and soul, love, support and victory over those who seek to oppress and/or silence him. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
31 July, 07:12
God bless, feel better. We are all battle weary!

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
31 July, 06:22
God bless Martin with some healing time, he needs & deserves it.
Thank you for being you Martin.

Law & Physics @physics171
31 July, 05:23

Jack Fancy @Jack_Fancy
15 July, 09:56
Why list them?

Crafty Fox @CraftyFox
15 July, 08:04
Much prayer and Blessings for you and all...😍

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
15 July, 07:43
Martin you’re in the top 2 in the Q movement on my list my Fren! God Bless! Better days are coming! 🙏🏻🫶❤️💯♾️

Faye Muth @abundanceacres
15 July, 07:38
When my anon friends locally are battle worn, I recommend they take a break from the war for a bit and watch vids about puppies and kitties. 😄

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
15 July, 07:36
dear comrade, this has been on my mind as of late and you have articulated it well. even though we are not in phyical combat (kinetic war) we are in a war as you well know. the mental drain is substantial. Little ol me is affected as well. My heart aches and breaks at all the injustices and disturbing events. Yesterday, the spirit dropped this one in my mind, so I shall share with you dear one: This is My command to you: Love one another. If the world hates you, understand that it hated Me first. If you were of the world, it would love you as its own. Instead, the world hates you, because you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.…
WE have been chosen, that is why we do not align with the darkness in this world. WE are in the refiners fire. WE have been given the spirit, the spark, the divine piece of goodness. I hope and pray for comfort and strength to you and whomever reads these words.
I have told you these things so that in Me (Creator) you may have peace

Sista Sue @SC18835410
15 July, 07:33
Hope you find a moment to relax and let all the stress be gone for a little while Martin.
Much love to you! ❤️

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
😄💗💗🙏🙏🙏

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
It sounds Martin like you might need a parasite cleanse to help with some of your health issues and reset you.

There's heaps of stuff.

Ifd you want protocols put out a requst I bet we'd all give you lots of suggestions...

I have the sense "something is eating away at you..."

The sinus sounds like that may be excretions... and they would make it hard to shift emotional dysregulation.

I know if you set your mind upon it we'd have a marvellous thread going that so many would benfit from and we could keep going...

You are certainly not alone I resonate with you and I know its me who has to shift it.

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
15 July, 08:41
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
Some raw garlic currently making its way through me on that front! I do keep up a regimen of anti-parasite treatments.

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
15 July, 07:32
Praying for better days and better Health for all Martin! Sending healing energies thru prayer for you ! One day we all will look back and say I’m so glad I never gave up! God Bless and Thanking all for their sacrifices! 🙏🏻🫶❤️💓💯♾️🥰🕊️

Hermann Vangaard @Hermann_Vangaard
15 July, 07:26
👏 I've got a different alias on every platform 🤣🤣🤣🐸