Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
15 July, 07:23
For better or worse, these are names that will appear in future history books. It still feels surreal that I personally — yup, little old me — has had to stand in the front row in public under my own name as the full onslaught of the corrupt propaganda machine was directed at us all.

So far I have not been maimed, murdered, imprisoned, so I guess I have come out fairly unscathed. I know that forces unseen have my back, and I am eternally grateful for the protection given. It's still ugly to be targeted for character assasination.

I haven't been well this last week (minor stuff - stomach, sinuses) but added to the long term stress of war it's been disabling. Am struggling to get much done beyond feed myself and go for a walk once a day. Exhausted by it all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
It sounds Martin like you might need a parasite cleanse to help with some of your health issues and reset you.

There's heaps of stuff.

Ifd you want protocols put out a requst I bet we'd all give you lots of suggestions...

I have the sense "something is eating away at you..."

The sinus sounds like that may be excretions... and they would make it hard to shift emotional dysregulation.

I know if you set your mind upon it we'd have a marvellous thread going that so many would benfit from and we could keep going...

You are certainly not alone I resonate with you and I know its me who has to shift it.
07:33 AM - Jul 15, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by antidote528 in this post can reply
Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
15 July, 08:41
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
Some raw garlic currently making its way through me on that front! I do keep up a regimen of anti-parasite treatments.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
15 July, 07:16
I've spent quite a bit of time on this site sifting through the testimonials, they dont put much about the products, they leave it to the customers.... their products are supposed to be stella...

I leanr quite a lot from this site...

and if i am looking at a mineral generall I like going their and seeing what people say about it.. even just as a learning resource.

The other things I am looking into is DSMO, I think it basically amplicfies the uptake of what ever else you put with is but its what MSM comes from....

A recent WOW for me is how high EMF's are but not from the things I thought. A cheap EMF device just helped my figure out why my sons helath is delcining... I would definately check that if not.. radiation posioning... serious harm was being caused.

Law & Physics @physics171
31 July, 05:11
Dan Winter shares Garlic splits the right and left brain, causing confusion, less connection.
MMS=Chlorine Dioxide, Ivermectin, HCQ, Urine Therapy>Living water.

There are many great plants, above is more potent, measured, evidence backed to surely make difference.
https://anonup.com/thread/...