Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
15 July, 07:23
For better or worse, these are names that will appear in future history books. It still feels surreal that I personally — yup, little old me — has had to stand in the front row in public under my own name as the full onslaught of the corrupt propaganda machine was directed at us all.

So far I have not been maimed, murdered, imprisoned, so I guess I have come out fairly unscathed. I know that forces unseen have my back, and I am eternally grateful for the protection given. It's still ugly to be targeted for character assasination.

I haven't been well this last week (minor stuff - stomach, sinuses) but added to the long term stress of war it's been disabling. Am struggling to get much done beyond feed myself and go for a walk once a day. Exhausted by it all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hermann Vangaard @Hermann_Vangaard
👏 I've got a different alias on every platform 🤣🤣🤣🐸
07:26 AM - Jul 15, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Hermann_Vangaard in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hermann Vangaard, click on at the bottom under it