Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
Could use some prayers AU family, one of my family members is on life support with multiple massive injuries after a car accident, thank you

💚💚💚
11:55 AM - Jul 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by Awake_Elf in this post can reply
Just Diana @Diana19
17 July, 11:18
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
17 July, 10:56
🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
17 July, 10:29
Blessings to you & yours 💌

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
17 July, 10:25
Lord Jesus, please send your healing angels to this injured person. Comfort the family and make your Holy Presence known. In Jesus Name Amen 🙏

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
17 July, 10:09
I pray God will ease your pain and be with you all.🙏🙏🙏

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
17 July, 10:01
Oh Yeshua, please be with them and heal them for your name sake.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
17 July, 09:31
Healing in Jesus name. 🙏

Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
🙏🙏🙏

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
🙏❤️🙏

Victor This Guy @This_guy
17 July, 09:28
🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍
🙏☝️🏁🤍🏁☝️🙏

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
14 July, 10:30
God in Heaven, Heal family member to complete wholeness in YOU for YOUR renown and YOUR glory. amen.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
13 July, 11:21
🙏🙏🙏

ECM Arizona @EM5793
13 July, 11:08
God bless
❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
13 July, 11:08
Thank you Lord for blessing and healing Awake Elf’s family member from the severe accident. You are ceaselessly healing Your children in Your Divine Mercy. 🙏😇

Every Time @soTELLme533
13 July, 11:06
Please God in Jesus' name heal Awake Elf's loved one from the injuries suffered in the car accident.

Silver Cat @silvercat
13 July, 11:05
Prayers for you all now! Thank You, God for speedy healing, and Your Comfort for all concerned!

arba happihr @arba
13 July, 11:04
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Desert Dog @Zippydog
13 July, 11:04
🙏🙏🙏

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
13 July, 10:59
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
13 July, 10:59
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
13 July, 10:58
🙏🙏🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over 'Awake Elf's' loved one who was in an accident. Bless them with increased faith in You, strength, love, support, vigor, comfort, guidance, peace of mind, and complete healing. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name, I pray, Amen.

I have sincerely prayed this song "In Jesus Name" by Katy Nichole for your loved one. " I speak the name of Jesus over you, In your hurting, in your sorrow I would ask my God to move. I speak the name cause it's all that I can do. In desperation I'll seek Heaven and pray this for you. I pray for your healing..." May God pour countless miracles over their life. 💕

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
In Jesus Name (God of Possible) by Katy Nichole 1 Hour Lyrics - YouTube

by our friend Landon's Lyric Videos songs on their channel every tuesday! https://www.youtube.com/c/LANDONSLYRICVIDEOS

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
Lord, I humbly come before you to life Awake Elf's family member in prayer. Look down on your child and show mercy. Favor them with complete healing. Stay near them and let them not fear. Let your presence be felt by them and all their family in this stressful time. In Jesus name I pray🙏

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
13 July, 10:55
Father we ask You to intervene in the trouble of Your dear child and heal and comfort everyone involved as only YOU CAN, give them a peace that surpasses all understanding, amen.
Hang in there fren, it's all in God's hands. 💚

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
13 July, 10:53
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
13 July, 10:48
Please Dear Lord, for whatever I have asked just to keep going myself these days, I would like to instead send all my angels to help this person 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
13 July, 10:44
🙏🙏🙏

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
13 July, 10:42
Please keep praying, he is hanging in there!

arba happihr @arba
13 July, 11:10
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
12 July, 09:27
Jehovah Rapha, in the holy name of YESHUA I ask for total healing… Thank you Father Abba!!

Water Mark @Watermark
12 July, 09:02
🙏🙏🙏