Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Is it “Second American Revolution” or “Second go at an American Revolution”?
04:37 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
10 July, 06:16
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I like to think of it an an Evolution.
Time to stop revolving and Ascend.
💚🌟💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
09 July, 12:03
Option 2
🥰🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
09 July, 10:40
I think this is worldwide issue. All people with intact souls versus all governments, medicine, school, church, bankers, secret societies, fake elites and those who sold their soul to enable them.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
08 July, 11:32
Niether yet--No shooting and no pooping
of pants by Political overLords

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
08 July, 07:12
Second go not sure we ever really won I think England just revised their plan on owning the US by pulling back letting us think we won

Red 55S @Red55S
08 July, 04:49
Never thought about a second go at it. Bet you hit the nail on the head.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
08 July, 04:44
I vote:
2nd American Revolutionary War

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
08 July, 04:43
Go. No doubt.