Mike Anon @Mike314
07 July, 03:38
When Trump was touting the "vaccine", he was talking about HCQ.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
07 July, 04:13
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Hiya Mike! 👋
So many folks just don't understand this. Their hate for Trump overrides their common sense thinking. My naturopath doc gave me a script for "methylene blue"
What is it?
Methylene blue is the parent molecule for hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) and chloroquine, off-patent drugs commonly used to treat not only malaria but also COVID-19. Best known as a fish tank antiseptic and textile dye for blue jeans, it was actually the first synthetic drug in modern history, developed in 1876. Since then, we’ve discovered it has many really important medicinal benefits...In the past, it was commonly used to treat urinary tract infections. It’s also been used as an antiviral agent in blood used for transfusions...To this day, methylene blue is found in every hospital in the world, as it’s the only known antidote for metabolic poisons...
The only draw back is that it turns your pee blue 😩

https://wakeup-world.com/2...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
07 July, 05:24
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Mare,

I just finished reading -

07 July, 05:27
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Amazing stuff right!!!!!! As we said in the comments, it turns ur pee blue 😂but hey if it does the job so then so be it!

"Even at the loo, we see, we pee, navy blue."

I ordered the one Mark Sloan recommended from Amazon. I just made sure it was 3rd party tested for heavy metals.
05:34 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply
07 July, 05:44
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
That's hilarious!!!

I have the pill form

07 July, 07:40
😂🤣 Pills might be easier….