Mike Anon @Mike314
When Trump was touting the "vaccine", he was talking about HCQ.
03:38 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
11 July, 12:35
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
He should have said it every time, but he didn't. There was no "HCQ vaccine" that the public knew about. Few heard a casual mention of something no one knew how to get ORALLY. TONIC WATER WITH QUININE has Hydroxychloroquine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
11 July, 10:51

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
09 July, 07:12
💯 Mike

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
07 July, 08:05
NO TRUMP WASNT. SMH. he specifically said.. The PFIZER vaccine. Come on people..do you not listen to him carefully?

Mike Anon @Mike314
07 July, 08:54
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
He said "FISA"... not "Pfizer" 🙄 and when he did say "Pfizer" he said it in a way to implicate them 🙄

Mike Anon @Mike314
07 July, 08:57
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Do YOU not listen to him carefully???

Try to keep up 🤷‍♂️🙄🤣

07 July, 08:04
I was inquiring about this and someone told me to be very careful using that.

07 July, 08:04
I was inquiring about this and someone told me to be very careful using that.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
07 July, 04:13
Hiya Mike! 👋
So many folks just don't understand this. Their hate for Trump overrides their common sense thinking. My naturopath doc gave me a script for "methylene blue"
What is it?
Methylene blue is the parent molecule for hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) and chloroquine, off-patent drugs commonly used to treat not only malaria but also COVID-19. Best known as a fish tank antiseptic and textile dye for blue jeans, it was actually the first synthetic drug in modern history, developed in 1876. Since then, we’ve discovered it has many really important medicinal benefits...In the past, it was commonly used to treat urinary tract infections. It’s also been used as an antiviral agent in blood used for transfusions...To this day, methylene blue is found in every hospital in the world, as it’s the only known antidote for metabolic poisons...
The only draw back is that it turns your pee blue 😩

https://wakeup-world.com/2...

Lynn Tapper @lst5050
09 July, 07:38
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
The holistic nutritionist I follow says that many of her clients had negative effects from methylene blue - don't know why but a word of caution to everyone.

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
11 July, 11:07
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Fascinating. Ty

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 July, 03:45
HEY ELON,

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FAUCI FILES?

Mike Anon @Mike314
07 July, 03:53
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I'll ask him.