Mike Anon @Mike314
07 July, 03:38
When Trump was touting the "vaccine", he was talking about HCQ.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
Hiya Mike! πŸ‘‹
So many folks just don't understand this. Their hate for Trump overrides their common sense thinking. My naturopath doc gave me a script for "methylene blue"
What is it?
Methylene blue is the parent molecule for hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) and chloroquine, off-patent drugs commonly used to treat not only malaria but also COVID-19. Best known as a fish tank antiseptic and textile dye for blue jeans, it was actually the first synthetic drug in modern history, developed in 1876. Since then, we’ve discovered it has many really important medicinal benefits...In the past, it was commonly used to treat urinary tract infections. It’s also been used as an antiviral agent in blood used for transfusions...To this day, methylene blue is found in every hospital in the world, as it’s the only known antidote for metabolic poisons...
The only draw back is that it turns your pee blue 😩

https://wakeup-world.com/2...
04:13 PM - Jul 07, 2023
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
11 July, 11:07
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Fascinating. Ty

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 July, 11:08
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
As always, not a doctor here so use discretion

Lynn Tapper @lst5050
09 July, 07:38
The holistic nutritionist I follow says that many of her clients had negative effects from methylene blue - don't know why but a word of caution to everyone.

09 July, 07:40
In response Lynn Tapper to her Publication
Do you know what negative effects? It would be nice to know. My naturopath gave me this to take daily & I haven't seen any ill effects as of yet.

09 July, 08:22
In response Lynn Tapper to her Publication
Anytime anyone ingests anything into their body they should take caution. Know your body. If something doesn’t feel right stop taking it, same with foods as well.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
09 July, 07:06
the blue is temporary right?

09 July, 07:22
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
All seriousness, you r pee is blue form the "dye", it won't hurt you. It wears off if you stop taking it though

Sara Legvold @SaraOne
09 July, 06:53
I just bought a booklet about this.

Mike Anon @Mike314
09 July, 05:57
πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” blue pee πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” it's better than blue vision 🀣🀣🀣 and is an "erection that lasts for more than 3 hours" a BAD thing??? 🀣🀣🀣

Like I said, the shit that goes on in my head πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

09 July, 06:21
OH LORDIE!!!!
Think you need to get back to work, hope that strike over soon πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I just had to. πŸ˜‚These 2 sound like they came from My Cousin VinnyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Life Cereal with Little Mikey - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/embed/zw9vCyhUgaY

09 July, 06:35
I think they took too much πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Actually saw them about 35 yrs ago in NY city before they were famous in Brooklyn

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
We Mixed Sounds LIVE on the Brooklyn Bridge | Blue Man Group - Capturing Sounds in New York - YouTube

Exploring the musical potential of New York City's Brooklyn Bridge, Blue Man Group discovers that the bridge has a Brazilian soul. Subscribe: https://www.you...

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
09 July, 12:17
Irememered that we use to treat our fish aquariums with this!
Small World Indeed! πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ
To use Methylene Blue for aquarium, you can follow these instructions123:
For prevention or treatment of fungus on fish eggs, remove carbon from the filter and continue to operate with mechanical filter media. Add 1 teaspoon (5 ml) of 2.303% Methylene Blue per 10 gallons of water. This produces a concentration of 3 ppm. Treatment should continue daily until 3 days past the free-swimming stage.
For direct aquarium application, add 1 drop of liquid methylene blue or 1 teaspoon of powdered mixture per 10 gallons of water. Mix 1 teaspoon of the medication for every 5 gallons of water to create marine dip solutions for saltwater fish2.
To use methylene blue as a prophylactic treatment for stress relief in fish, and to help prevent the spread of disease between aquarium inhabitants, perform a water change in the tank before adding it to the water. The recommended dose is 1 teaspoon per 10 gallons of aq

09 July, 12:38
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Amazing stuff indeed!

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
07 July, 05:24
Mare,

I just finished reading -

07 July, 05:27
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Amazing stuff right!!!!!! As we said in the comments, it turns ur pee blue πŸ˜‚but hey if it does the job so then so be it!

Mike Anon @Mike314
08 July, 08:25
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Thanks for adding that info. Saved it to my "health" files. Thanks to all of you great anons I have a ton of stuff in there now 😎

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

07 July, 05:08
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

WELCOME WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glad you're here buddy!!!!

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
07 July, 04:48
hi mare..
agree with your 1st paragraph...
love the info!!!!..will read this.
wonder why they havent tried it for dementia?

Mike Anon @Mike314
07 July, 04:23
Hi Mare and thanks for that info, I will share it 😁

Blue pee?

Who cares? πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Blue is my favorite color 🀣

07 July, 04:55
πŸ˜‚
My favorite too! Imagine that!!!! Actually I like turquoise better 😜

He wrote for me to take daily & told me it works better than HCQ, but it can stain the darn toilet! But hey, if it works!