Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 July, 09:11
Foul.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
07 July, 09:23
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Hey, you let folks do blow at your place? I used to. Quit most all that shit. Is this a narco world now?
This right here? Looks like the moment I had. When I decided to not "entertain" that in my sphere. Cartels in "We the people's" house? Hum 🤔 💭
One hell of a psyop. (Opinion)
Morning 🌄 Stephanie. What ya lashing up today? Knots 🪢. A woman that knows her way around a rope. 😄
A good thing. 👍 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 July, 09:31
In response Brian Doney to his Publication

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
07 July, 09:47
😲 Oooooo, Stephannie! 😃 😊 😎
That! Is a little smoother ⛵ sailing
cadence today 🌞 ~ ! 🐬
Really like that. 👍 Been watching music videos since MTV popped on the screen. That is a top ten creative masterpiece. 👏 Loved 😍 ❤
Topic, message; More 😮 😃 😊 😎
Uh, ya. Wow.
Pretty dang cool you 😎 are! Anyone mention that to you today? 😉
Add thoughts 🤔 💭; Is that ai created? That is mixed so smooth. Uh, ya. Very serious issue. (Sigh) ty ♡~
(Hits play ▶️, again)

07 July, 09:49
Yep digital compression was to usher in their manipulation. NOT nice of them. WE will use their own stuff against them. lol

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
07 July, 10:01
Played ▶️ A Gain re-View.
Steph? The message rings me like a bell 🔔 ✨
The "compression" effect you discribe.
It is what I named mandala effect?
What it feels like sometimes.
Can't say spit. I did that shit. Every event in my life has left some sort of residual essence wind. 🙃
Thanks for listening 🎶 🙏
This does help comfort my silly mind.
In the crabbukit.
When I know I can climb out. 😌
😎

07 July, 10:03
We scoopin their info and GOD is the revelator and they do not wn. AND WE GET TO SEE IT> YAY>

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
07 July, 10:08
(HuG) ❤~

Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it