Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 July, 09:11
Foul.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
Hey, you let folks do blow at your place? I used to. Quit most all that shit. Is this a narco world now?
This right here? Looks like the moment I had. When I decided to not "entertain" that in my sphere. Cartels in "We the people's" house? Hum 🤔 💭
One hell of a psyop. (Opinion)
Morning 🌄 Stephanie. What ya lashing up today? Knots 🪢. A woman that knows her way around a rope. 😄
A good thing. 👍 😎
09:23 AM - Jul 07, 2023
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BrianDoney in this post can reply
07 July, 09:31
In response Brian Doney to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
07 July, 09:47
😲 Oooooo, Stephannie! 😃 😊 😎
That! Is a little smoother ⛵ sailing
cadence today 🌞 ~ ! 🐬
Really like that. 👍 Been watching music videos since MTV popped on the screen. That is a top ten creative masterpiece. 👏 Loved 😍 ❤
Topic, message; More 😮 😃 😊 😎
Uh, ya. Wow.
Pretty dang cool you 😎 are! Anyone mention that to you today? 😉
Add thoughts 🤔 💭; Is that ai created? That is mixed so smooth. Uh, ya. Very serious issue. (Sigh) ty ♡~
(Hits play ▶️, again)

07 July, 09:28
Not me man, no blow over here. THIS guys dad said he "got drunk as fk with the Carters on top of the white house back in the day" they "grew up with them" SHIT ya wished ya knew pre a paper. Bunch of them "went up there" ain't that some shit.

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
07 July, 09:33
What is striking to me. Today. Is this is lamestream, and the little puppet girl is out yonder denying it all. 🤔 Hey woman, I am as real as the day is long. WTaF is going on?

07 July, 09:27
😂Well they did say the real dubyah had a big old accident with massive amounts of blow, AND they been cloning it every since. AND more that were mentioned. "each time they clone them they come back more demonically layered, and pedophilic" the triple was evil anyway. BUT this is the real reason for the cloning. Think I am gonna grill some non fako meat, some yard bird later. lol

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
07 July, 10:06
I bought some BBQ stuff yesterday, and a steak. Good idea. 🌄
Definitely, chilling today. 😎
Thanks for sharing my friend.
I hope 🙏 you have a beautiful afternoon Stephanie. 😊