Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
07 July, 09:23
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Hey, you let folks do blow at your place? I used to. Quit most all that shit. Is this a narco world now?
This right here? Looks like the moment I had. When I decided to not "entertain" that in my sphere. Cartels in "We the people's" house? Hum 🤔 💭
One hell of a psyop. (Opinion)
Morning 🌄 Stephanie. What ya lashing up today? Knots 🪢. A woman that knows her way around a rope. 😄
A good thing. 👍 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 July, 09:28
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
Not me man, no blow over here. THIS guys dad said he "got drunk as fk with the Carters on top of the white house back in the day" they "grew up with them" SHIT ya wished ya knew pre a paper. Bunch of them "went up there" ain't that some shit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 July, 09:31
In response Brian Doney to his Publication

chore Toke @choretoke
07 July, 09:16
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
BITCH PLEASE❗️😠Seriously ❗️We all know who it came from how about HUNTER CRACK HEAD❗️😠

07 July, 09:17
In response chore Toke to her Publication
YEP we all need to deep dive into real info on that puppet, it has a story and I am sure like as always is not the real story. VERY fkn vague this ones "bio".