Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 July, 09:11
Foul.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
07 July, 09:23
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Hey, you let folks do blow at your place? I used to. Quit most all that shit. Is this a narco world now?
This right here? Looks like the moment I had. When I decided to not "entertain" that in my sphere. Cartels in "We the people's" house? Hum 🤔 💭
One hell of a psyop. (Opinion)
Morning 🌄 Stephanie. What ya lashing up today? Knots 🪢. A woman that knows her way around a rope. 😄
A good thing. 👍 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
07 July, 09:47
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
😲 Oooooo, Stephannie! 😃 😊 😎
That! Is a little smoother ⛵ sailing
cadence today 🌞 ~ ! 🐬
Really like that. 👍 Been watching music videos since MTV popped on the screen. That is a top ten creative masterpiece. 👏 Loved 😍 ❤
Topic, message; More 😮 😃 😊 😎
Uh, ya. Wow.
Pretty dang cool you 😎 are! Anyone mention that to you today? 😉
Add thoughts 🤔 💭; Is that ai created? That is mixed so smooth. Uh, ya. Very serious issue. (Sigh) ty ♡~
(Hits play ▶️, again)

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 July, 09:49
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
Yep digital compression was to usher in their manipulation. NOT nice of them. WE will use their own stuff against them. lol