Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
07 July, 09:44
Went to see Sound of Freedom yesterday bought the tickets a while back - looked online it showed the movie to be sold out when we go there only two rows of seats were filled - my wife went to the manager and asked what the hell was going on and she just shrugged and said I don't know anything- my wife asked why is there no movie poster at the door or outside - again the pos manager just shrugged - they are trying to censor this movie and same thing happened in other Texas towns - the movie is excellent but nothing I did not know-what they do to these children is even worse than they can put out. I put a review on line and I am thinking about going down tomorrow with some signs and protest this bullshit -its Cinemark obviously cabal. I don't even go to the movies anymore because of Hollywood and this was my last one until its cleaned up. Time for the EBS and declass the sheep have got to be told.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
I would protest and put it out everywhere!!!!
I went inside the theatre yesterday and purchased my tickets for sunday. I did not see huge posters either.
09:53 AM - Jul 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by CrumbCatcher in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Crumb Catcher, click on at the bottom under it