Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
Went to see Sound of Freedom yesterday bought the tickets a while back - looked online it showed the movie to be sold out when we go there only two rows of seats were filled - my wife went to the manager and asked what the hell was going on and she just shrugged and said I don't know anything- my wife asked why is there no movie poster at the door or outside - again the pos manager just shrugged - they are trying to censor this movie and same thing happened in other Texas towns - the movie is excellent but nothing I did not know-what they do to these children is even worse than they can put out. I put a review on line and I am thinking about going down tomorrow with some signs and protest this bullshit -its Cinemark obviously cabal. I don't even go to the movies anymore because of Hollywood and this was my last one until its cleaned up. Time for the EBS and declass the sheep have got to be told.
09:44 AM - Jul 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by Ringo4maga in this post can reply
Paisley Park @Paisley66
07 July, 10:33
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
Same for the one here in Danvers, MA. Only about 10 people in the theater and, no signs. AMC theather

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
07 July, 10:12
Chalk up another L for the white hats.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
07 July, 10:09
wow, the #1 movie in america has mostly empty theaters ? something seems fishy for sure, I had my doubts about this movie and now I know why, they are inflating the numbers and Cabal maybe buying all the tickets so no one else can view it, and like you said, nothing the patriots didnt know, doesnt tell us who is buying/abducting the kids. they should of seen this coming.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
07 July, 10:07
I'm sure it's all connected to the industry of making/showing movies. Theatres are brainwashing facilities of the alphabet agencies...and hollywood provides the bullshit. As for me...I wont see it. I just don't need to and it's why I hate movies to begin with. I would never go see a movie that was gonna bum me out and make me uncomfortable with the directors and writers idea of entertainment. Sure people need to know...and maybe the movie will help. But im not so sure it will make people WANT to know more. I stopped going to theaters in the '90s...and never enjoyed going. Movies always suck in my opinion. The whole apparatus and everyone involved make me cringe. This movie doesn't go far enuff from what I've heard. But I do hope it helps somehow.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
07 July, 09:53
I would protest and put it out everywhere!!!!
I went inside the theatre yesterday and purchased my tickets for sunday. I did not see huge posters either.