Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Hardly anything people talk about on Twitter really matters. Local coordination of resistance to tyranny, yes. But nearly all of it is noise at this point. I struggle to bother with it. Getting my account back has been an anticlimax.
01:38 PM - Jul 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
TonyG @TonyG
05 July, 06:52 (E)
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
There is no way anyone being schooled or awakened from those that started the journey from the beginning (say within a year or 2 of the date Oct 28th 2017) can relate to where you are at. Your well written posts on our current situation based off of your wisdom would seem enigmatic and you would need to intentionally dial them back for those who have not been subject to the experience some of us have. It does not surprise me you feel this way. Here you can be yourself. Your family is here. 👊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
05 July, 03:35
It’s a soul stealer too…negative vibes for a lot of it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dianne Star @DiannePauline
05 July, 03:30
I set one up with another email address. Was like a car wreck in there. Left after 24 hours. AU is the place to be for me ...

Pepe Kek @Pepe
05 July, 02:32
If white hats are in control of Twitter then they’ve permanently suspended my account to view only for Tweeting we have strong Nuremberg rope.

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
05 July, 02:26
I have not even checked to see if mine was restored that will tell you what I think about it -done with it

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
05 July, 02:17
depends on who you follow

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
05 July, 01:57 (E)
You are correct Martin. It truly is a dud.

However, I've been posting about the rise of #BRICS and the benefits of #XRP - along with the futility of the two new Federal Reserve monstrosities: FedNow & Unicoin.

There is a vibrant audience listening to these arguments. I learn new things every single day. This thread I found late last night from last year was eye opening...

https://twitter.com/ChadSt...

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
05 July, 01:56
YOU ARE FAR MORE BRILLIANT AND HAVE MUCH MORE TO ADD TO THE WORLD THAN ON TWITTER I NEVER WAS ON TWITTER BUT I DID POST DAILY ALL THE BIG / MEDIUM ACCOUNTS WHILE I WAS ON FACEBOOK BEFORE BOOTED FROM THERE AND CAME TO ANONUP / GAB IN JAN OF 2021 THIS NEW CENSORING OF LOOKERS ON TWITTER MAKES ME SICK NO ACCESS OR VERIFYING TO ANY OF YA;LL ACCOUNTS ................. JUST MORE OF THE SAME THE DIALOG IS BORING TO ME NOW ......... THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO HERE ON ANONUP AND ON GAB MARTIN STAY IN PEACE AND REST ALWAYS TAKE CARE OF YOU FIRST PRAYERS GOD MAY PROTECT LEAD GUIDE AND DIRECT YOU ALWAYS DEEP RESPECT

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
05 July, 01:52
8 billion people to save and inherit the earth….for the few waking up and finding accounts with thousands of followers that are engaging only in social media drama and pysops, twitter was never more than a training ground for those God woke up early for a reason. Bring on the real world

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
05 July, 01:49
This war is often a thankless one, you'll always be appreciated here Martin! 😊

arba happihr @arba
05 July, 01:48
AlohaMartin
My mama taught me, you can't look back, keep on moving forward, one foot in front of the other 😊
God gives us something better when we listen.
This is how I found Au.
Kinda
A few of the people I was following recommended this site when I was on Twitter.
Too much negative energy on twitter
Let them fall. Pick up the info on Au😊
Don't ruin a positive day with Twitter
Twitter banned PResident Trump they are not on team humanity!
Free advice by drarba
Hope you are well.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
05 July, 01:46
I stopped even wanting mine back.

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
05 July, 01:41
Agree!

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
05 July, 01:40