Martin Geddes @martingeddes
It would be nice to “restock” my inventory of understanding by spending time reading books and watching videos. I find it close to physically impossible right now. I am so burnt out from years of information processing overload and general war stress that such sustained focus for study is beyond me.

I find that I freeze up when I try to engage with ordinary tasks like sorting protest photos, like a horse that refuses to jump a high fence. Just want to stare out of the window and watch the clouds go by. Doing anything resembling a structured “job” is unthinkable. The wait for justice is weighty indeed.

The “fix” seems to be staying away from every negative influence and source of low vibes. No toxic people, no hard-edged cities, no dark media. Withdraw from the insanity, and stay in proximity to others who continue to work on themselves and seek solace in beauty.
06:21 AM - Jul 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
English Viking @Artist_
06 July, 04:35
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Do not feel guilty for taking time away to recharge your positivity battery, we all have to do it, you where born for a reason, so was I, we all here bring a puzzle piece for the bigger jigsaw going off in the universe DDK, you have played & been a very vocal patriot, & will draw negativity with your work, it's not selfish to want & need to recharge dear Patriot, we all have to, to keep in this battle, don't feel guilty for doing your thang to feel better and recharge, then get back to the battle with a fresh feeling of renewal and vigour for the fight, because that's what the bad guys did, laid out their plan and snail paced it out so we didn't notice the small changes for all the areas within our systems, our industries, education, & health. You deserve a rest then get back to the fight, refreshed DDK!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
05 July, 07:23
Take some time for yourself. Get ready for the future and reunion with your family hopefully.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TonyG @TonyG
05 July, 05:04 (E)
I have been practicing this for quite a while now. I remember the amount of energy I had toward these things prior to the twitter purge and the stolen election. I remember the anticipation that we were so sure that something significant was going to happen over and over again, The lingering level of sureness in the air that we were going to witness a change that would lift our spirits to heights that had been unattainable in history.. The constant roller coaster of this anticipation and then disappointment took it's toll to a point that I felt as if I had been targeted psychologically. Now happiness in everyday life is found back at the root of spending less time wallowing in the redundancy of trying to sort out fact from fiction in an information war to spending as much time as possible with my family while occasionally peeking into the toxic energy draining cesspool of information warfare. It has made a difference in my energy level.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
05 July, 01:17
Switch gears, do something else productive like growing some fruits and vegetables in your own little makeshift greenhouse. The pleasure you will get from putting your hands in the soil and growing sustainable plants will give you much relief and pleasure. Time will go by and 2024 will be here before you know it, by then all things will be better.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
05 July, 12:57
You are blessed with amazing UK landscapes in which to find beauty and solace. ENJOY!

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
05 July, 12:55
And the pile of papers on my desk that require a response hasn’t been touched for months. When I approach it the force field is activated and I walk away. Most of it is the junk the government requires.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
05 July, 12:53
When you come out of the storm you won't know how it happened, but I can assure you it will. You're doing all of the right things. Love to you~

Yester Vue @realyestervue
05 July, 12:28 (E)
Like single-handedly dragging a wagon full of stones up a small incline, barely enough to strain but just so. And it is going to take literal years to get to the top, but at the top is victory. But even as we sleep the wagon still wants to plummet away from us back down so we have to even sleep with one foot chocking a tire on the loaded wagon maintaining our hard-earned progress.

Sometimes just waking up after consecutive years of this makes one look at one's self in the mirror baggy-eyed haggard and spent and just become almost unbearably tired of even thinking about it! BUT STOP! Don't you dare get that tired and take your foot from stopping that wagon as you lay there on your back too winded to stand at the moment...you're past the point of no return here. You'll catch your breath again, we both know you will.

Sigh..so on we fucking go!

"I will kneel to no earthly master nor bend to any threat!"

amy lilley @amylilley
05 July, 12:22
Tucked away on a lake, throwing pottery, quiet quiet quiet, far from the maddening crowds🐸

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
05 July, 12:22
Yes, exactly!!!!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
05 July, 12:17
Same same.

Red 55S @Red55S
05 July, 12:16
Indded. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
05 July, 12:08
We must be in the world but not of it. My life has provided many, many opportunities to practice inner detachment. Inner detachment does not mean we are not compassionate and lack empathy. I have not been able to read or focus much on external nonsense. I refuse to be pulled into the matrix! Martin, if you feel this way, your heart is counseling you to pull away from those things and 'be'. One can find great pleasure in sitting quietly, savour each bite of your food, sip of tea, soak in the tub etc ..whatever. That being said I do look so forward to your postings. But if you need a break from that, so be it. You have it more together than you may realize! 💖

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
05 July, 11:45
Lets stick together!

Ange Love @LoveM
05 July, 11:31
❤️

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
05 July, 11:27
I haven't yet read any of the responses, so I can give you my unbiased opinion. I find solace in nature and my little Werewolf Puppy. Those are the places I can let the love flow unimpeded and without judgement.. I am, afterall, a Starseed, as are you. Love and light..💖✨️

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
05 July, 11:05 (E)
Without doubt!

Anons have become expert at maintaining the highest level of a functional nonfunctionality during what the masses assume is a normal reality. Being aware of the literal mental, spiritual & physical mine fields the enemy has place all around us…watching our communities mindlessly skipping and dancing their way thru these new ‘killing fields’ without losing our sanity by powerlessly witnessing it…

God is the glue holding me together.

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
05 July, 11:57
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Oh yes Quite the ride is an understatement!. From 2021-2022 the unaware were waiting for things to return to 'normal'. From my observations of this year, they have been lulled into a stupour from which they will experience a rude awakening.I am holding a positive vibration in and around myself. It's great to laugh and have enjoyment for ourselves, but always maintain an inner and outer self-awareness at all times. Not to be hyper-vigilant, but rather be calm and deliberate as we go about our days . Love you all! 💕

Judy Anonette @biju
05 July, 01:02
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Perfectly said, thank you!

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
05 July, 09:17
You took the words right out of my mouth🙏

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
05 July, 09:09
💗 feel the same....
💗 take care of yourself...

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
05 July, 08:57
Good Morning Martin, thank you again for finding the right words to describe things. You are such a blessing to us all. Much love 🙏💗🙏

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
05 July, 08:50
Seek solace in beauty... I couldn't agree with you more!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
05 July, 08:48
seek nature

take walks

unlpug

turn off your internet for a day, and your phone

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
05 July, 08:41
Good morning Martin
On same page
Sending positive vibes
Never give up ❤️🙏

CWWard Ward @CWWard
05 July, 08:40
Know exactly how you feel ….right now I feel as though we are living in the twilight zone…nothing seems real anymore…push myself to get through each day……

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Happy Days @Sun2516
05 July, 08:21

Law & Physics @physics171
05 July, 08:20
Recharge deep in nature, go to water, do grounding, need to sort of energy field, processes negative destructive interference.
Ringing Cedars is an interesting Books series that awakens on many levels.
9 books, taking back to nature, providing for children with protecting, building loving family units, creating safe space for children to flourish, building on their natural innate abilities.
Eating clean and healthy is important, the Books series brings many things up for an evolving mankind.
Not to overload with more books, 😃😂💜
Its what resonates is maybe where we are to be in our learning process.
Blessings Martin.
Loving life.
May the force be with you.

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
05 July, 08:14
Explained very well how many of us feel. In it together brother. WWG1WGA

ROBIN Hippiechic @AmericanHippieChic
05 July, 08:00
Same same.. sending you love and peace.😊

Kira Kju @kju17
05 July, 06:58
as same as...