Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
05 July, 06:21
It would be nice to “restock” my inventory of understanding by spending time reading books and watching videos. I find it close to physically impossible right now. I am so burnt out from years of information processing overload and general war stress that such sustained focus for study is beyond me.

I find that I freeze up when I try to engage with ordinary tasks like sorting protest photos, like a horse that refuses to jump a high fence. Just want to stare out of the window and watch the clouds go by. Doing anything resembling a structured “job” is unthinkable. The wait for justice is weighty indeed.

The “fix” seems to be staying away from every negative influence and source of low vibes. No toxic people, no hard-edged cities, no dark media. Withdraw from the insanity, and stay in proximity to others who continue to work on themselves and seek solace in beauty.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
Without doubt!

Anons have become expert at maintaining the highest level of a functional nonfunctionality during what the masses assume is a normal reality. Being aware of the literal mental, spiritual & physical mine fields the enemy has place all around us…watching our communities mindlessly skipping and dancing their way thru these new ‘killing fields’ without losing our sanity by powerlessly witnessing it…

God is the glue holding me together.
11:05 AM - Jul 05, 2023 (E)
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply
Judy Anonette @biju
05 July, 01:02
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Perfectly said, thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dianne Star @DiannePauline
05 July, 11:57
Oh yes Quite the ride is an understatement!. From 2021-2022 the unaware were waiting for things to return to 'normal'. From my observations of this year, they have been lulled into a stupour from which they will experience a rude awakening.I am holding a positive vibration in and around myself. It's great to laugh and have enjoyment for ourselves, but always maintain an inner and outer self-awareness at all times. Not to be hyper-vigilant, but rather be calm and deliberate as we go about our days . Love you all! 💕

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
05 July, 11:46
Lovely 😍

Royal Raven @Royalraven
05 July, 11:35 (E)
🙏 May God guide us with every obstacle in our path.

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
05 July, 11:46
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
😄
Wheeee~