Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
04 July, 03:14
My own act of faith in humanity was to believe in the hidden existence of “white hats” who would strain themselves to protect the innocent. My inference was that anons would be “ethically used” (we cannot be told real plan and goals) but not abused; “don’t do unto others” in play.

So far it has worked out. There is no sign of any Operation Trust betrayal, or Maoist identification of outspoken troublemakers. To believe in such hidden forces for good requires you trust your intuition over your intellect, which seeks direct evidence that is unavailable.

My concept of what faithful, holy, godly people are has changed as a result. It is the pursuit of the noble ideal that matters, even if individually frail and faulty in many ways. Conscience comes ahead of any worldly standard of polite conduct or reward. You have to inhabit psychopathic systems without becoming part of them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marianne 124 @Marianne12411
Zulu day Friday.
Z day.
Last day🙏❤️✨

https://twitter.com/spacew...
08:25 PM - Jul 04, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Marianne12411 in this post can reply
Franco Loperfido @FRA68
05 July, 10:42
In response Marianne 124 to her Publication
7/7/2023.........777

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396