Martin Geddes @martingeddes
My own act of faith in humanity was to believe in the hidden existence of “white hats” who would strain themselves to protect the innocent. My inference was that anons would be “ethically used” (we cannot be told real plan and goals) but not abused; “don’t do unto others” in play.

So far it has worked out. There is no sign of any Operation Trust betrayal, or Maoist identification of outspoken troublemakers. To believe in such hidden forces for good requires you trust your intuition over your intellect, which seeks direct evidence that is unavailable.

My concept of what faithful, holy, godly people are has changed as a result. It is the pursuit of the noble ideal that matters, even if individually frail and faulty in many ways. Conscience comes ahead of any worldly standard of polite conduct or reward. You have to inhabit psychopathic systems without becoming part of them.
03:14 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
05 July, 12:01
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
👍🏻✨🕊✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
04 July, 09:58
Seeing direct evidence that is there for people to see, feel, though to many evidence does not appear as evidence, as people are not familiar with what evidence is, looks like, so used to corrupt systems, such a shock and change to system programs.

It's there is not enough researching how to see and feel the direct evidence, lacking foundations, solutions, effort to learn what is true.
Example Law and Physics, QFS systems, Stellar networks, being built right in front of people, for the eyes that see.
😃💜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
04 July, 11:56

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Perhaps when people see the benefits, like free energy, they will open up to the truth, although, probably not all at one time.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
04 July, 09:43
You are always spot on! May you have many blessings and divine protection. I know I speak for many when I say thank you!

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
04 July, 08:27
"Be in the world but no of it". This is the best way I know for myself to navigate life in this place we call earth. The sky and stars have always been important to me. It is always so lovely and heartening to be with like minded individuals. I have met a few, not many, my husband is one and our AU family.

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
04 July, 08:25
Zulu day Friday.
Z day.
Last day🙏❤️✨

https://twitter.com/spacew...

Franco Loperfido @FRA68
05 July, 10:42
In response Marianne 124 to her Publication
7/7/2023.........777

Franco Loperfido @FRA68
04 July, 08:13
MIL-CIV alliance

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
04 July, 07:27
👀VK:

➡️➡️➡️We don’t want people to panic but we do want people to be aware of the heightened risk⬅️

President Donald Trump do you want to talk about the extraterrestrials.

https://t.me/NCSWICnibiru/...

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
04 July, 04:32 (E)
Amen Martin. Sometimes it’s only our gut conscience and/or heart conscience, that allows us to maneuver through the murky, foul smelling waters. This timeline is pretty crazy. You have to be vigilant, use your senses and keep your faith in front of you at all times. Bless you my friend. 😊❤️

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
04 July, 04:21
AMEN MARTIN GOD BLESS AND STAY SAFE

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
04 July, 04:14
Agree Martin! Can’t let the disease engulf the heart! Good over Evil! Love to You Old Fren! ❤️🥰🙏🏼

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
04 July, 03:36
Welcome to the swamp. Here I was born. https://tv.gab.com/watch?v...

Calm Cali @CalmCali
04 July, 03:28
Martin. You should share this on Twitter. What a wonderfully, thoughtful poem of verbal consciousness ❤️

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
04 July, 03:27
Another point the battle is bigger than we can imagine
It is God vs Satan
https://youtu.be/m4EJwxwjy...

Yester Vue @realyestervue
04 July, 03:23
It is a very precarious route to pursue indeed. Deep undercover officers suffer literally being sucked into the lifestyle and going rogue from duty trying to do just that.
My odd phrases make more sense to others finally as all now starts to come to light. I'd often say things like "all alone in a sea of people" casually in conversation that were met with wrinkled brows.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
04 July, 03:22
Well said Martin...That's me! That's me in the corner... https://www.youtube.com/wa...
R.E.M. - Losing My Religion (Official Music Video) - YouTube

The GRAMMY Award-winning "Losing My Religion" from R.E.M.’s critically-acclaimed, 1991 album, Out of Time.To learn more, visit http://www.remhq.com.Buy the a...

arba happihr @arba
04 July, 04:23
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
👍

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
04 July, 03:16
KEK