JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
01 July, 03:41
I want to make sure that I have this right. They dangled this carrot in front of our noses for how many years? And now I am supposed to go pay money to learn that our children are being trafficked? I’ll play along.

Don’t Believe The Hype.

https://youtu.be/9vQaVIoEj...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Thorpe Over @FrogFart55
01 July, 05:55
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Pick something legitimate to bitch about!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
01 July, 07:01
In response Thorpe Over to his Publication
Nobody loves an argument like I do because an exchange is the only way that we ever arrive at anything meaningful and I have a lot of legitimate questions. Who is Tim Ballard and why his involvement in this arena since Obama-era DHS? What is O.U.R.? Why the movie theatre when so many people view their movies now streaming? Mel Gibson movies have netted billions. Passion over 1/2 billion alone after a 30 million dollar budget. Does Mel need to make his money back? These are fair questions. Mostly, when everyone is looking in one direction I like to look in the other. Could be a White Hat operation. I take responsibility for my wall and I might be wrong. Time will tell. At AU, it never hurts to wonder. Thank you for chiming in.

connie wright @cowri
I am with you - you never take the word whatever is being told by whomever without questions and lot's of questions or we will be back where we started - brainwashed - stay in the Matrix - Like you I am not 100% sure about Tim - my gut says something else - I bought two tickets , even though I don't go to movies, hate movies, can't sit still during a movie, knowing I could never sit & watch & hear Children being tortured, then seeing the results. I know we have to see the nakedness of what goes on before we can start to heal this Nation/World. so many have not heard of the movie or child trafficking- unreal. So many I have trusted turns out bad. Just one word will reveal their true colors...We all just want the truth-we just need to keep searching. Thanks for your thoughts.
11:32 AM - Jul 02, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by cowri in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from connie wright, click on at the bottom under it