JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I want to make sure that I have this right. They dangled this carrot in front of our noses for how many years? And now I am supposed to go pay money to learn that our children are being trafficked? I’ll play along.

Don’t Believe The Hype.

https://youtu.be/9vQaVIoEj...
03:41 PM - Jul 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
04 July, 07:27
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
In the video linked below, it's interesting to note, that when Jordan referenced possible resistance to getting the film released, Jim acknowledged that there has definitely been resistance, because, "Who's going to want to watch a film about trafficked children?" He goes on to say, that that’s why it wasn’t about that, although it does point in that direction. "It's really... in the face of evil, can good still triumph, and that's what this film is, so it's quite inspirational."
Also interesting, that earlier in the interview - at 58:30 - Jim looks into the camera, and says to Jordan, "This is the best interview I've ever had in my life. I love your line of questioning, and getting to what is real."
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Fight Against Worldwide Child Slavery & the Sex Trade | Jim Caviezel and Tim Ballard | EP 372 - YouTube

Dr. Jordan B. Peterson discusses the new film “Sound of Freedom,” with star Jim Caviezel and real life inspiration Tim Ballard. The film details Ballard’s wo...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
04 July, 02:08 (E)
Did they ever suspect the Vatican might be involved?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
03 July, 03:46
PEDOS WANTING MORE MONEY is all they are . 💯

I am Keri @Lionessheart
03 July, 03:41
The countless ads tipped me off 😳

Laritha Savage @Laritha
03 July, 03:32
Who profits from this film?

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
02 July, 11:21
If it was a FREE documentary no one would watch it..."We" might of course find it and want to watch but the "normies" would watch Golf or Netflix or something like they always do but if they pay they to go see it then...

Laritha Savage @Laritha
03 July, 03:35
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
It doesn't seem like entertainment.

Dottie French @DotOn777
02 July, 09:28
I am up in the air with Tim Ballard...

On the surface, Jim C is a wonderful man who prays the rosary every day...he 'appears' to be a godly man who isn't afraid of controversy...well, let me tell you...I've seen some pretty high-profile catholics, who go thru the rituals of ashes on forehead, receiving communion, going to confession, etc (omg, do not get me started on rituals.)

Something shown to me about being raised catholic, is how brainwashed people become without ever questioning any of the practices. People are conditioned to believe that if you go to mass, pray the rosary, go to 'stations of the cross', refrain from eating meat on Fridays, make all the novenas, go to mass on christmas and easter, we are fulfilled spiritually and have met the church's demands for money and sustainability. WHAT A BUNCH OF HORSE PUCKEY...

My radar does not support TBs accounts of child rescues. So, in the waaay back beginning, if everything is a LIE* what is the point of this movie ❓🐼❓

Suburb Mom For Trump @Suburb_Mom_4_Trump
02 July, 08:41
I agree with you. Just read an article in Slate by a women Meg Conley. Ballard isn’t one of the good ones.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
01 July, 11:36
It's good to look closely, for sure, as it is with everything. Having said that, I don't have any qualms at all, about what's going on here. In order to grab the attention of the masses - so many of whom are still sound asleep - human trafficking has to be presented in a bold - in your face way, so as not to be easy to ignore.
The time is right, and perhaps that's how it was
planned, in order to have the best possible affect.

Ange Love @LoveM
01 July, 06:26
How can it go wrong? I'll pay for this movie proudly🙏🏻✝️I believe Jim and his family were/ are persecuted and also the possibility the timing was an important factor.

"The Sound of Freedom" does have a ring to it and multiple meanings...✝️🕊❤️🇺🇸

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Thorpe Over @FrogFart55
01 July, 05:55
Pick something legitimate to bitch about!!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
01 July, 07:01
In response Thorpe Over to his Publication
Nobody loves an argument like I do because an exchange is the only way that we ever arrive at anything meaningful and I have a lot of legitimate questions. Who is Tim Ballard and why his involvement in this arena since Obama-era DHS? What is O.U.R.? Why the movie theatre when so many people view their movies now streaming? Mel Gibson movies have netted billions. Passion over 1/2 billion alone after a 30 million dollar budget. Does Mel need to make his money back? These are fair questions. Mostly, when everyone is looking in one direction I like to look in the other. Could be a White Hat operation. I take responsibility for my wall and I might be wrong. Time will tell. At AU, it never hurts to wonder. Thank you for chiming in.

arba happihr @arba
01 July, 03:44
What about the children?
The more exposure the better for the innocent babies trafficked.
Not everyone is awake yet 😊