JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
01 July, 03:41
I want to make sure that I have this right. They dangled this carrot in front of our noses for how many years? And now I am supposed to go pay money to learn that our children are being trafficked? I’ll play along.

Don’t Believe The Hype.

https://youtu.be/9vQaVIoEj...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Thorpe Over @FrogFart55
01 July, 05:55
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Pick something legitimate to bitch about!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Nobody loves an argument like I do because an exchange is the only way that we ever arrive at anything meaningful and I have a lot of legitimate questions. Who is Tim Ballard and why his involvement in this arena since Obama-era DHS? What is O.U.R.? Why the movie theatre when so many people view their movies now streaming? Mel Gibson movies have netted billions. Passion over 1/2 billion alone after a 30 million dollar budget. Does Mel need to make his money back? These are fair questions. Mostly, when everyone is looking in one direction I like to look in the other. Could be a White Hat operation. I take responsibility for my wall and I might be wrong. Time will tell. At AU, it never hurts to wonder. Thank you for chiming in.
07:01 PM - Jul 01, 2023
In response Thorpe Over to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
03 July, 03:49
Look at his adopted children should be the 1st red flag Q = question everything

connie wright @cowri
02 July, 11:32
I am with you - you never take the word whatever is being told by whomever without questions and lot's of questions or we will be back where we started - brainwashed - stay in the Matrix - Like you I am not 100% sure about Tim - my gut says something else - I bought two tickets , even though I don't go to movies, hate movies, can't sit still during a movie, knowing I could never sit & watch & hear Children being tortured, then seeing the results. I know we have to see the nakedness of what goes on before we can start to heal this Nation/World. so many have not heard of the movie or child trafficking- unreal. So many I have trusted turns out bad. Just one word will reveal their true colors...We all just want the truth-we just need to keep searching. Thanks for your thoughts.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
01 July, 11:17
These are fair questions and ones I have been pondering myself. Here is another question that bothers me. What if these above names mentioned are not what they seem. Are we supporting the very thing we are against child trafficking? This is a disturbing thought to me. Will anyone see the movie that is "asleep"? On the other hand. I've already got my ticket and am looking forward to seeing the film! I find it more plausible (or so I like to think) that these are good people exposing the horrendous truth about child trafficking. What reason is there for it to have taken so long to be released in theater? Angel studios had to be the ones to do it? People are able to see it for free? How fitting is it being shown on July 4th? The Passion is a good example. What if only one person was saved from seeing that movie? I thank you JFK Jr fan for this post because someone needed to ask these quesitons. Blessings to you!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
02 July, 10:51
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
I question everything. Nothing is off the table. I got home from work last night to learn that Phil Godlewski, featured recently in George Magazine, says anyone questioning T. Ballard is Black Op’s. Then I noticed that VK was . ing Mel Gibson. Then my friend called to say that she bought me a ticket to- wait for it- SOF. Lol. I can be forgiven for not leaping to the Box Office. I’m not the audience for SOF because I’ve already seen the sequel. And in the bigger picture I do hold the view that nearly everything now is controlled by White Hats so- whatever the source- it’s sure to be a net gain. God bless you too.

Thorpe Over @FrogFart55
01 July, 09:22
Fair questions in light of your perspective, but I figure the normies need this red pill more than we do. Honestly, normies need a big red pill shoved up the ass, and maybe this is most efficiently done on the big screen. Also bearing witness to this in a public arena could possibly cause it to hit harder, especially if emotionality charged. I watched Passion of the Christ at home alone, and completely lost my shit, broke down. In a public movie theater, dynamics could have been much different, due to the audience’s collective reaction to the content.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
01 July, 11:53
In response Thorpe Over to his Publication
Fair enough. Let’s see what happens.