Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Hi Patriots.

I miss all of you.

I’ve been seeing more of you on Twitter. Twitter is still the battlefield but the vibe is still not the same as AU. That’s for sure.
04:49 PM - Jul 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
shop keep @shopkeep007
01 February, 12:17
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
was wondering if you had been on in a bit and was checking to see if there was any secret sauce about the thing and stuff from x today about anons that didn't come to AU.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
25 December, 04:52
Brice thinks he's Jesus. I think he's crazy. But it did get me looking at Sununu!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 December, 07:08
Your buddy Brice. Trafficking from Quebec using prohibition routes? Celine is from Quebec. Country Singer in his post toured with Keith Urban. Husband of Nicole eyes wide shut and daddy yuge pedo in AU....... Forbidden fruit and a honey box? Satanic art header. EYES ON. https://www.chicagotribune...

25 December, 08:13
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
He took down header but I saved it yesterday. Is that MVSS in the right corner? Surveillance Vehicle? Why would you need that? That's all on him....

25 December, 08:26
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
Brice thinks he is Patrick Kennedy, the first born of JFK and Jackie? He made a new post.

14 December, 06:33

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
01 December, 10:35
It's impossible to interact on here anymore 😞

shop keep @shopkeep007
01 February, 12:21
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
you just gotta know everyones @ handle and just go directly to there walls anon.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
25 October, 01:23
Hey, Doq, good to hear from you. We miss you too but we also understand that the big fight is on X....lots of sheeple needing to wake up. Don't worry about us. We've got each other covered. Plus many thoughtful anons with a foot in each camp periodically repost your X posts.
Stay golden.

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
25 October, 01:21
Whats up Doq….😎❤️🐸

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 October, 12:43
Ok DoQ we gonna need to hear from you!

It's getting bad, REALLY BAD!

Nana is reduced to posting Dad jokes!

https://www.tiktok.com/t/Z...

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
25 October, 01:11
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
they let u back on X yet nana?

12 October, 07:34
So you know ppl here would love to hear from you every now and then DoQ.
Lots of love here for you and VK!

Sista Sue @SC18835410
09 October, 12:45
“Permanently Suspended”
How ironic since suspended actually means temporary but hey what evs!!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
09 October, 12:39
Just suspended again for only God knows what 🙄. Glad you’re still kickin the hornets nest. God bless you Doc🙏❤️

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
09 October, 12:36
Good to hear from you. STILL permanently banned on Twatter

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
09 October, 12:36
Hi Doq..nice to see you. Alot of us have been suspended..AGAIN.

STAND TALL @RazorEyeZ
27 August, 10:44
We are everywhere!!

ROBIN Hippiechic @AmericanHippieChic
17 August, 10:39
I am missing a bunch of my favorites… Twitter still denying me.. so… staying here..

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
17 August, 10:28
So, what I don't understand is why Doc and VK can't post things on both sites once in awhile. Seems very odd to me. 🤔

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
17 August, 09:49

STAND TALL @RazorEyeZ
06 August, 11:25
Stay Strong!! RISE AND SHINE!!!

21 July, 07:56
Ouch!

And it begins!

https://fortune.com/2023/0...

21 July, 07:10
Hey Doq, when you get started on the new homes system for America get with me on what Rupert Murdoch is up to here.

IMO he has a quite little long term plan here to operate Realtor.com, one of two most viewed homes "listing" sites as the most profitable "Real Estate Broker" in the world all while pretending to be a listing site with none of the liabilities to buyers and sellers nor the public nor RE licensed operating costs that would be that if he had to declare as a real estate broker.

No Agents, no brokers, no liability for bad or illegal deals like licensed Agents and Brokers had to have.

He is quietly and thro shell companies gearing towards collecting 35 to I would guess 50% of every home closed in American that was initiated by a search on his "pretend listing service" all in cooperation with the NAR National Association of Realtors blessing.

In other words, as with everything else on the planet he is deceivingly taking over all real estate sales with zero liability.

Micki Wall @Shearwall
18 July, 03:00
No doubt everyone is nicer here. Following you here and there. Twitter is stressful. It’s a snake pit.

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
16 July, 04:30
what is "tippytopkek" site? please?

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
07 July, 04:16 (E)
Hi Doq, I can't find it now but you posted either here or on Twitta to pray for Michael aka -48 last week and I just thought you may want to know he passed away from his injuries in the motocross ride he crashed last weekend..

May God give his family peace..
RIP Michael Protzman🙏💫🙏
https://nypost.com/2023/07...

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
17 August, 10:13
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
😞🙏

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
17 August, 10:27
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
He was John Galted went into hiding

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
06 July, 10:59
We enjoy having you drop and letting us know your still in the fight .

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
06 July, 10:51
Never been on Twatter. AU is home

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
06 July, 04:52
You r welcome back here anytime without invitations 😁

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
06 July, 04:51
Miss you to DoQ! I miss all my Twitter Family! I won’t be re instated because I’m more of a free poster! God bless your efforts! 🙏🏻🫶❤️💯💪🏻🇺🇸♾️💓

Alycat 777 @alycat777
04 July, 11:45
💞Hey Doq.been missing you here.Happy Independance Day.Godspeed🙏

04 July, 03:36

Happy 4th DoQ!

We have been keeping an eye on ya'll on twit wit.
Nana was bout to send out a search party.
We have missed ya!
Don't stay gone so long next time!

Apparently no matter what I do Elon is not going to let Nana back on twitter & refuses to even show me why.

So weird, lots of ppl that were way worse than me allowed back, it really makes no sense, but guess God has a reason.

FYI we need to investigate RE listing services at some point when we start rebuilding the Mtg/Real Estate services.

Hugs to all your family!
Be safe!

Domestic Geek @DomesticGeek
04 July, 07:20
Right there with you - they won't let me back on, either.

arba happihr @arba
04 July, 10:58
🤗
Aloha Nana👋👋
Yep on God's time. 👍💌

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
04 July, 03:23
Happy 4th July Doq ... we've missed you!