Only people mentioned by Amyl123 in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
17 August, 03:55
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
Jump in sister. You're on our team. Let's roll!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
17 August, 05:00
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Look for me I'm ready 🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
2nd Amendment @Faster_than_911
17 August, 03:42
Damn right! What she said!

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
17 August, 02:49
Like VK would say. She Mad.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
17 August, 02:05
Love her! We need to see much more of this!

Stand up! Be loud!

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
17 August, 01:58

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
17 August, 01:13
Hahahahha
I so love her 💕

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
17 August, 01:06
😂😂😂 9/1 👀

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
17 August, 12:20
Preach it Sista!!!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
17 August, 12:17
Damn! She is 💯 on SPOT!! 😆🙌👍

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
17 August, 12:06
When enough people get ☝ that angry...

Things will change.

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
17 August, 11:47
NOW that just gave me goose bumps✨✨✨

Let’s roll 🌊 🌊 🌊

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
17 August, 11:18
ya what she said - exactly

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
17 August, 11:18
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
And the Precipice we go

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
17 August, 09:42
How many people are raging like here? I know I am!!!!!

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
17 August, 11:10
In response All Right to his Publication
Americans are about to come unglued anytime now. And woe to the evil doers for there will be no mercy. 😵😵