Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 July, 04:49
Hi Patriots.

I miss all of you.

I’ve been seeing more of you on Twitter. Twitter is still the battlefield but the vibe is still not the same as AU. That’s for sure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
Your buddy Brice. Trafficking from Quebec using prohibition routes? Celine is from Quebec. Country Singer in his post toured with Keith Urban. Husband of Nicole eyes wide shut and daddy yuge pedo in AU....... Forbidden fruit and a honey box? Satanic art header. EYES ON. https://www.chicagotribune...
07:08 AM - Dec 25, 2023
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CynthiaConkling in this post can reply
25 December, 08:26
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
Brice thinks he is Patrick Kennedy, the first born of JFK and Jackie? He made a new post.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 December, 08:13
He took down header but I saved it yesterday. Is that MVSS in the right corner? Surveillance Vehicle? Why would you need that? That's all on him....

25 December, 07:13
Celine looking a little chromed out. Bronfman. State of NH sells liquor. Sununu crime family too? You know close to Bushy. Born in CUBA 1939? How clown. Widening interstate 93 money laundry by State? Oh and MIA assange posted Paper Planes. MIA baby day Bronfman and her family were India clowns. Nikki India. Lotta dots to connect.

25 December, 07:20