Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 July, 04:49
Hi Patriots.

I miss all of you.

I’ve been seeing more of you on Twitter. Twitter is still the battlefield but the vibe is still not the same as AU. That’s for sure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Hey Doq, when you get started on the new homes system for America get with me on what Rupert Murdoch is up to here.

IMO he has a quite little long term plan here to operate Realtor.com, one of two most viewed homes "listing" sites as the most profitable "Real Estate Broker" in the world all while pretending to be a listing site with none of the liabilities to buyers and sellers nor the public nor RE licensed operating costs that would be that if he had to declare as a real estate broker.

No Agents, no brokers, no liability for bad or illegal deals like licensed Agents and Brokers had to have.

He is quietly and thro shell companies gearing towards collecting 35 to I would guess 50% of every home closed in American that was initiated by a search on his "pretend listing service" all in cooperation with the NAR National Association of Realtors blessing.

In other words, as with everything else on the planet he is deceivingly taking over all real estate sales with zero liability.
07:10 AM - Jul 21, 2023
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it