Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
I was a Disney kid. Grew up loving it. Loved the animation.
Loved the parks. Loved the whole thing.

Then TRUTH came along.
Q came along.
I can hardly write the word DISNEY.

I've said this before but it bears repeating given Gen. Flynn's post:

💖 Britney Spears, who is helping QTeam,
said that handlers will take a little girl to Disneyland
wearing a yellow dress
& that is the sign to pedophiles that SHE IS FOR SALE 💔

#GodsChildrenAreNotForSale

👇 @ LizCrokinReport
06:29 PM - Jun 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
28 June, 08:55
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I can remember when our family went to Disney World in the 70's. We went on some ride that I can't remember what it was. Anyway, it stopped midway and while sitting there I was taking a long look at some of the figures moving and noticed two adults standing in the dark background. We started moving again and I see these two adults start walking and they had a few small children with them. I thought that is strange, how did they get access or are they lost. Makes me wonder now, what if?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
28 June, 09:02
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Oh my God, Gayle 💔

I'm thinking of all the Catholics
& how they're going to deal with THAT revelation.
That's BILLIONS of people.

It has taken me so long to understand
that THIS ENTIRE DEMON MATRIX
has been fueled by Human Trafficking.
Not only Children, babies, toddlers, teens,
but men & women.

Gene Decode said Humans
are THE most Trafficked beings in the Galaxy.
MILLIONS OF US PER YEAR.

ENOUGH!!
#SlavesNoMore

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bim Fetii @bimfetii
28 June, 08:52
I haven't been to Disney and we haven't taken our children. At the time we thought of better things to do than stand in line anywhere.
We did go to the circus growing up, loved when they stayed 6-8 weeks in town. Watched the animal trainers and run around with gypsy children suddenly enrolled in my class. I loved it!

The Mrs. Frog @MrsFrog
28 June, 07:23
My husband & I never went to DW as kids. We couldn't afford to take our son either. Now we're glad we never went.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
28 June, 06:43

Pink Totter @Totter
28 June, 07:09
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Feet first!

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
28 June, 06:40

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
My uncle worked there. We would go with my cousin every summer for free. I have pics of all of us cousins standing on a pile of dirt in the old orange fields where the parking lot is now. I also grew up there. Never ever had any reason to think it wasn’t safe. My cousin sis and I would run around there every summer. Winnie the Pooh is my guy.

29 June, 12:23
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
😔 Me2

It NEVER EVER would have occurred to me
that the 'Happiest Place On Earth,'
home of Mary Poppins, Winnie The Pooh
& Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
was agony & hell
because a major Trafficker of Children 💔

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
😣makes me so sick😭

and angry 😡

This is partly why reedy creek control was taken away from desantis and fl legislature

they were hiding and burying it all

if a child disappeared or was molested, it was not reported to regular police, but to reedy creel disney security officers

police were never at disney, or at least they buried it all

28 June, 07:48
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
If anyone causes one of these little ones
to stumble,
it would be better for them
to have a large millstone hung
around their neck & to be drowned
in the depths of the sea.
- Matthew 18 : 6

#GodsChildrenAreNotForSale

God Wins donated @GR2021
28 June, 07:56
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Am not sure if police even have authority. Makes one wonder who controls the police and dictates the rules they follow. Very recent incident ... 4 families in the same street have their children play together under adult watch. know each other for couple years now and they finally let their guard down. one of the dads took a 6 year old girl in his golf cart for a round and put his hands up her clothes. Thank God she reported it to her mother. Police was called. They said nothing can be done because he did not penetrate her. Disgusting!!! am not sure of the status of things now. But I could not help thinking, the police can give you a ticket for driving 5-10 mph above speed limit, harmed no one but you can be put in prison if you refuse to sign it. What an upside-down world we live in.