Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
28 June, 06:29
I was a Disney kid. Grew up loving it. Loved the animation.
Loved the parks. Loved the whole thing.

Then TRUTH came along.
Q came along.
I can hardly write the word DISNEY.

I've said this before but it bears repeating given Gen. Flynn's post:

๐Ÿ’– Britney Spears, who is helping QTeam,
said that handlers will take a little girl to Disneyland
wearing a yellow dress
& that is the sign to pedophiles that SHE IS FOR SALE ๐Ÿ’”

#GodsChildrenAreNotForSale

๐Ÿ‘‡ @ LizCrokinReport

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
28 June, 06:40
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜ฃmakes me so sick๐Ÿ˜ญ

and angry ๐Ÿ˜ก

This is partly why reedy creek control was taken away from desantis and fl legislature

they were hiding and burying it all

if a child disappeared or was molested, it was not reported to regular police, but to reedy creel disney security officers

police were never at disney, or at least they buried it all

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins @GR2021
Am not sure if police even have authority. Makes one wonder who controls the police and dictates the rules they follow. Very recent incident ... 4 families in the same street have their children play together under adult watch. know each other for couple years now and they finally let their guard down. one of the dads took a 6 year old girl in his golf cart for a round and put his hands up her clothes. Thank God she reported it to her mother. Police was called. They said nothing can be done because he did not penetrate her. Disgusting!!! am not sure of the status of things now. But I could not help thinking, the police can give you a ticket for driving 5-10 mph above speed limit, harmed no one but you can be put in prison if you refuse to sign it. What an upside-down world we live in.
07:56 PM - Jun 28, 2023
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GR2021 in this post can reply
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
29 June, 09:41
In response God Wins to her Publication
laws have got to be changed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
period

Faye Muth @abundanceacres
29 June, 08:23
Disgusting! If you havenโ€™t already, watch yt vids of David Straight talks. He explains the courts system and Policy (police.)

God Wins donated @GR2021
30 June, 12:05
In response Faye Muth to her Publication
Have listened to a few. Will look them up. Thank you.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
28 June, 08:39
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ฅ