jim caviezel @JIMCAVIEZEL2023
Don’t miss the upcoming Sound of Freedom livestream hosted by Angel Studios President Jordan Harmon, live WEDNESDAY, June 27 at 5 pm, MT on the Angel Studios App. He will share the latest updates, answer questions, and debut an exclusive interview with Angel Studios CEO Neal Harmon and Tim Ballard, the man who inspired the film
💥 SHARE❗️ 💥 SHARE❗️❗️ 💥 SHARE❗️❗️❗️
👇👇 WATCH SOUND OF FREEDOM (2023)👇👇
https://4.fo/SOUND-OF-FREE...
👇👇 DOWNLOAD SOUND OF FREEDOM (2023)👇👇
https://do.sv/DOWNLOAD-SOU...
#DiedSuddenly #BlueGreenTeam 6 #CorollaVirusLivesMatter #wwg1wga 158 #GodWins 82 #TheGreatAwakening #NCSWIC 13 #EndTheEndless #CrimesAgainstHumanity #gitmobound #WasZulu 33 #SAVEAMERICA #NeverGiveUp #KeepFighting #STAYLOUD 12 #814 12 Posts #vaccine 54, #covid #1 2 #Treason 2 #BidenCrimeFamily #THIEVES #BoycottFoxNews #4828 #LetJusticeBeServedForWETHEPPL
#DiedS #Putin #MOSCOW #TRUMPS #DS #UkraineWar #CorollaVirusLivesMatter #MelGibson #JustBeReady_BeVigilant #c
11:44 PM - Jun 26, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by JIMCAVIEZEL2023 in this post can reply
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
05 July, 11:31
In response jim caviezel to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Madya Starr @UniversalOne
27 June, 02:22
jim caviezel
@jimcaviezel2023
You are loved and always guided.
After seeing Passion of the Christ" I had a "Christed" experience! Blessings be upon you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
27 June, 01:59 (E)
I am glad your pushing one of the influential movies we will ever see but I have two things to say 1 is don't falsely represent Jim C be yourself we have enough crap to dig through the other thing imho is this movie should be free for the world to see. Yes DeepState will do all it can to discredit this movie by using people such as your self change you're name be who you are with that I am off my soapbox have a great day everyone "look up Redemption is near."

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
27 June, 11:36
I'll pass.

CWWard Ward @CWWard
27 June, 01:07
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
I did a lot of research on Jim C. He is a devout Catholic and all the movies he has starred in have been biblical…..I know the deep state doesn’t want this movie to be shown because it portrays who they really are…./these pics could have been photoshopped to make him out to be a satanic being….so people will not see this movie…..the Apostle Paul was a murderer of the Christian Jews until the Lord saved him on the road to Damascus….and used him in a mighty way to bring the the news of the Lord’s saving grace to the world…so regardless of what people say or think of him, if this exposes the pedophiles who traffic our children….so be it!

Truth Grace @Faith_Family_Freedom
27 June, 09:22
"God's children are not for sale!"

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
27 June, 10:08
In response Truth Grace to her Publication
Amen

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
27 June, 08:23
Not sure who you are, but THIS is why I'm here on this Earthly plane.. To help the Children!
💖✨️🙏🙏🙏✨️💖

None None @MUDD
27 June, 05:28
Is this account actually, Jim?