Every Time @soTELLme533
Hi everyone,
I've been holding back from asking for prayers for me personally.
Because I've been experiencing terrible increasing symptoms from my Lyme and tick-borne diseases, but that isn't even my primary concern.
My daughters are coming here to visit this week and I'm so nervous, hoping everything will be okay, that they'll be okay.
They are not awake at all, though I've tried to tell them - but very gently, without saying a lot.
I've said that the world is in a mess, which I think they accept and then I tell them it will get worse but not to worry, it will be okay.
I know your prayers will help, thanks, dear frens.
12:37 PM - Jun 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
25 June, 06:59
In response Every Time to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
25 June, 05:09
Ivermectin and MMS for Lymes...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
25 June, 12:53
kicked lymes with ozone 3 Iv tratments and ivermectin

Every Time @soTELLme533
25 June, 01:06
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
Yes, have done both and for some cases both are great.
Thanks for this -
my case is a little different, due to repeated tick bites and new infections.
I call the name of my town:
Tickville.

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
25 June, 12:43
Tell them that you're going to be OK, they will be OK and that everything will be positive.

We're going to be OK.

Period.

Every Time @soTELLme533
25 June, 12:45
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
Love you!

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
25 June, 12:37
Praying for your daughters, your visit with them, and your health. 🙏❤️

Every Time @soTELLme533
25 June, 12:43
In response Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ to her Publication
💗

connie wright @cowri
25 June, 12:29
🙏🙏🙏

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
25 June, 12:27
❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
25 June, 12:26
🙏🙏🙏💕

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
25 June, 12:13
Prayers sent for you and your daughters
All will be well 💖✨🙏🙏✨💖💫

Every Time @soTELLme533
25 June, 12:47
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
💗

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
25 June, 12:13
🙏🙏🙏

Love Life @FullwithHope
24 June, 08:06
Prayers ... 💖 🎈 🙏

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
24 June, 06:33
Your visit will be a happy one. When your daughters begin to see the edges of their world start to fray, you will be the first one they come to and you will have the answers.
❤️🐸🙏🏼

Every Time @soTELLme533
24 June, 09:40
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
💗🙏💗

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
24 June, 06:25
Prayers for a smooth visit!

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
24 June, 06:25
🙏🙏🙏

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 June, 06:21
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💥

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
24 June, 06:21
Praying for divine intervention for your health and with your family

Every Time @soTELLme533
24 June, 09:43
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Thank you 💗

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
24 June, 05:56
Sending love and prayers

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
24 June, 05:55
Praying

Water Mark @Watermark
24 June, 01:51
🙏🙏🙏

Every Time @soTELLme533
24 June, 09:46
In response Water Mark to his Publication
This photo reminds me of a beautiful true story - I'll try to find it to post it. 🙏

ECM Arizona @EM5793
24 June, 01:43
❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
24 June, 01:36
Praying God will give you the strength to have faith that all will be well. Trust and Believe. 🙏

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
24 June, 01:03
I pray that God will bless your daughters visit and open their eyes to more truth. God be with you all!

Every Time @soTELLme533
24 June, 09:50
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Thank you 💗🙏💗

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
24 June, 12:59
Truth is a firm foundation.
🙏❤️🙏

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
24 June, 12:57
✨🌟 The LIGHT only works in the NOW 🌟✨

Experiences you have can activate trapped DNA that holds family lineage trauma. We clear our DNA by increasing our Life Force energy.

I NOW INCREASE MY LIFE FORCE ENERGY

Say this throughout the day and make sure to shrink-wrap your energy inside your body every few commands.

I COMMAND MY SPIRIT TO DRAW ALL OF MY LIGHT AND ENERGY INSIDE MY BODY

* SEE my comment for part 2

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
24 June, 12:59
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Two energies-> Source energy & Mind energy. Source energy is non judgment in the Moment, living in the heart in peace.

Mind energy was given to us by the Negative Aliens. When we 'think' we move into a timeline, living in future or past. Typically the past, because it brings forth drama for the Aliens to feed on. Clear energy by Performing the Mind to Heart Drop to LIVE in your heart.

I NOW COMMAND MY SPIRIT TO TAKE THE THOUGHTS FROM MY HEAD AND DROP THEM INTO MY HEART TO MAKE ME REAL

Then count down bringing your awareness from your head to your heart as if in an elevator moving down into your heart.

0-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1

10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1

10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1

For more information on commands and healings, please visit :

https://creationlightship....

✨🌟 Q Recommended

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
24 June, 12:57
Dear Lord, thank you for blessing and healing your servant Every Time and her daughters. You are our Divine Healer🙏

Every Time @soTELLme533
24 June, 10:02
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
💗

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
24 June, 12:55
🙏❤️🙏

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Every Time @soTELLme533
24 June, 10:28
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Dear Joey,
I'm probably older than you are and so, I learned my lessons about coming on too strong. Indeed, may times, I'd have to apologize even when I knew I wasn't wrong!
But apologies don't always work:
My youngest daughter didn't speak to me for quite a long while and then finally, last year, I asked AU for prayers to heal our relationship and like a miracle, AU's prayers were answered. (we're healing and it had seemed hopeless)
When we pray together I suppose we reach God in a way that sometimes our single prayers aren't as strong.
Matthew 18:20 - For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
Of course, I do know that when pray alone, God also answers.
I'm concerned for my kids and all who aren't awake yet.
We pray for them, for all our broken relationships, for our world, for the children and for all those fighting evil all the time.
May God bless you always, Joey.

Conna Piro @Connap
24 June, 12:51
Dear Jesus I pray you will open the eyes and ears of your children so that they will have salvation through belief in You. Knowing that You are our only hope for salvation, not any man nor anything we can do. We pray for this family and all of humanity and creation at this time in Jesus name! I pray for healing, peace and love. Have you tried Ivermectin?

Every Time @soTELLme533
24 June, 11:19
In response Conna Piro to her Publication
Yes-prayers for all humanity, in Jesus name!
Ivermectin is great.
My situation isn't typical- have had almost 60 (documented) lifetime tick bites and several spider bites and positive tests for 10 diseases.
I'm lucky to be alive and to know what I'm fighting.
My journey began with this:
I prayed "Please God, I will do anything to help my Mom" (We were losing her)
Within an hour, I got a tick bite, then found I had Lyme, then realized Mom also had it.
But, the second bite, I asked God, "Why am I so sick?"
The answer: my kids also had Lyme. So Mom and my kids were saved
But with my remaining 50+ bites and subsequent illnesses, I knew God wasn't ready to heal me, not yet.
I became a Lyme patient advocate to learn and to help patients, some even bedridden.
These diseases can be brutal and the cure is a mystery for some

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
24 June, 12:47
🙏🙏🙏