Every Time @soTELLme533
24 June, 12:37
Hi everyone,
I've been holding back from asking for prayers for me personally.
Because I've been experiencing terrible increasing symptoms from my Lyme and tick-borne diseases, but that isn't even my primary concern.
My daughters are coming here to visit this week and I'm so nervous, hoping everything will be okay, that they'll be okay.
They are not awake at all, though I've tried to tell them - but very gently, without saying a lot.
I've said that the world is in a mess, which I think they accept and then I tell them it will get worse but not to worry, it will be okay.
I know your prayers will help, thanks, dear frens.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
24 June, 12:57
In response Every Time to her Publication
✨🌟 The LIGHT only works in the NOW 🌟✨

Experiences you have can activate trapped DNA that holds family lineage trauma. We clear our DNA by increasing our Life Force energy.

I NOW INCREASE MY LIFE FORCE ENERGY

Say this throughout the day and make sure to shrink-wrap your energy inside your body every few commands.

I COMMAND MY SPIRIT TO DRAW ALL OF MY LIGHT AND ENERGY INSIDE MY BODY

* SEE my comment for part 2

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
Two energies-> Source energy & Mind energy. Source energy is non judgment in the Moment, living in the heart in peace.

Mind energy was given to us by the Negative Aliens. When we 'think' we move into a timeline, living in future or past. Typically the past, because it brings forth drama for the Aliens to feed on. Clear energy by Performing the Mind to Heart Drop to LIVE in your heart.

I NOW COMMAND MY SPIRIT TO TAKE THE THOUGHTS FROM MY HEAD AND DROP THEM INTO MY HEART TO MAKE ME REAL

Then count down bringing your awareness from your head to your heart as if in an elevator moving down into your heart.

0-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1

10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1

10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1

For more information on commands and healings, please visit :

https://creationlightship....

✨🌟 Q Recommended
12:59 PM - Jun 24, 2023
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IAMChristlight in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
24 June, 09:56
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Dear Magical, I'm listening to you and will do.
Coincidentally, I just heard someone on TV speaking about PTSD,
They were talking about drugs, but drugs only mask and don't heal.
Thank you.
💗