Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I often reflect on the weird position I find myself in. I am a civilian, and yet somehow put myself near the (publicly visible) apex of the greatest military op ever. Nothing important depends on me, but everything depends on people like me standing up. I am not risking my life in a DUMB, yet I am in one of the most exposed forward positions β€”Β and a named target by the enemy in their propaganda. There's no real bravery, because all I did was stand and hold the line when my peers ran away; no advancing into live fire. Yet they still ran away, and I didn't. As one of the most prominent "QAnon conspiracy theorists" it's a wonder my family has held together at all, yet I have managed the agonising wait to keep myself together and just wait for events to take their course. For years I have known it's one for the history books, but never know when the war might end and the writing of the story begins. Endlessly paradoxical and contradictory experience.
07:52 AM - Jun 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
26 June, 11:26
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
It's weird, right?! You know your position is effective when the preeminent social platform blocks somebody completely from tagging you. I tried several attempts to share you brilliant writing yesterday, only to have Twat "seize up" at every attempt. Finally I just got a kudos post through. Says a lot about how over the target you are Martin. This truly is the People's War. Glad to be fighting along side of peeps the likes of you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
26 June, 11:18
Thank you Martin, Appreciating growth you are showing, leading.
Beautiful.
Blessings.
πŸ™πŸ˜ƒπŸ’œ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Baba Yaga 67 @mbarnes
24 June, 11:16
I've followed you from the beginning, among others, and your way of expressing your thoughts really hits home with me. I feel what you say, but I can't say it that eloquently. I've used your words and phrases to express myself because your words say so strongly what I can't express myself. Thank you for being my wordsmith.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
23 June, 05:50
"There's no real bravery, because all I did was stand and hold the line when my peers ran away; no advancing into live fire. Yet they still ran away, and I didn't."
Sometimes the bravest thing one can do seems trivial compared to the physical war. I have seen many, mice elf included, questioning their actions and whatnot. Imagine a world where no one volunteers to simply stand up? Bravery comes in many forms, imho. Takes a very brave person to stick to their morals even when under a stupid amount of pressure and threats. A day or 2, heck even a week or 2 most could handle. How fkn long have a lot of us been doin the grind? You my fren, just happen to be a bit more public than the rest of us.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
23 June, 05:44
I often wonder how the soldiers and population managed during the 100 years war.

Imagine, 3 generations knowing nothing but war and conflict, never knowing if it would end.

I think, partly it is because the enemy, is not obvious.... until we hear them speak, or, observe their acts... until that decider, they appear just like us.

I recall years ago, when Lef Wilensky came to power in Poland, the 'Resist' theme was displayed by Polish folk wearing actual small electrical resistors, as badges.... wish we had somewhat similar.

But I am at a loss to think of a symbol for 'conspiracy factist'.

We endure, because, we can do nothing else - there are no other outs. We cannot return to sleep, we cannot walk away and pretend it does not exist, we cannot go back into the Matrix, like Cypher, because we are not capable of running away... it is not in our stubborn, ornery, awakened makeup to do that.

Press on, we all must press on.

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
23 June, 02:42
I'm hangin in there with you Martin.
Hoping the day will come sooner than later when we can celabrate victory. Then we'll have a very different future to establish.
God bless you with guidance on your path.
#SaveTheChildren

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
23 June, 05:41
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
Great Pic!

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
23 June, 02:34
What a strange life. What on earth causes some of to choose this path? We are just utterly unknown humans that for whatever reason, have been willing to fearlessly follow truth no matter where it leads us. I would bet that most of us knew long before Q that something has always been "off" in this world. Its very hard for me to even believe that I think the things I think, and have literally never met another "anon" in my "real life" that sees what I see. What a conundrum. Thank God for Anonup, and other "crazy" people like you..

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
23 June, 02:25
Martin you represent the sane ones. We must guard our sanity for our and other’s sake. You are the vanguard of sanity. I thank the Lord daily for my sanity.

jaCk_ sIOn @jaxnsk1n
23 June, 12:11
Makes me think I wonder if we had all our memories in the womb but then had to forget them to get through the birth canal?While we were inside our mother we were perhaps in the astral dreaming and connected with stars and source .. it was darkness. But then at night is when we see the synapses lighting up? Then. Going into the bright light of day.. everything had to be shed away. It was a agonizing timeline, brief but nevertheless traumatizing. people were praying, mothers grandmothers grandfathers, tears inside and out.. please lord let everything be as you will,. In this coming birth cycle I suppose we have already been here. our mother earth gives birth to a new generation. Who will be able to survive? Do not be afraid he said… for I am with you to deliver you. Thank you doctor G_D. Thank you too friends and for being here.. patriots and lovers and warriors. You were chosen to visualize and see the light and what is possible. There is no other option but to choose grace and peace an

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
23 June, 11:32
SO freaking true!!!... and so beautifully put. We have been set up to be nobody in the big picture... yet each one of us ... the mouse that is a deadly threat to their "everything" conglomeration, smh. And some, like you, having to endure looking behind you at all times... Please keep keeping on doing that, no matter how mentally and emotionally exhausting... because we need you.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
23 June, 11:33
Martin, Thank you πŸ’“love you. We know you are doing your best to honor your 'path' and remain in personal harmony with your ability to share.

arba happihr @arba
23 June, 11:18
Aloha MArtin😊
The good news😍
WE Made It!πŸ™Œ
We have survived the most evil journey of all. Winners!
I am truly hoping my only child will return to his mom when the shtf.
My own child turned against his mother
Way to go SF.
I'm sure there was brainwashing involved.
Either way, We are each on our own personal journey.
We made it this far!😊
Many didn't make it
We must be true Warriors 😍 πŸ€—

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 June, 10:26
πŸ™

we are all part of the 5D chess game, but we are not pawns.

we are not kings and queens, but somewhere in the middle

it is like dominos.

we are another ripple in the pond.

we are the bees in the hive

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
23 June, 10:21
GOD HAND PICKS HIS WARRIORS BASED ON THEIR SOUL AND NOT THEIR PERSONA IN THIS 3D WORLD MARTIN ......

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
23 June, 10:20
Thanks for being a Light Martin and not forgetting the 'little ones'. It must be exhausting but God makes excellent choices and he will give respite.

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
23 June, 10:19
You da bomb πŸ’£ Bro. We love ya. ❀

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
23 June, 09:09
ThankQ for your service

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
23 June, 10:24
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
AND TO YOU AND YOUR REVELATION VIDEOS MY FREN YOUR DEDICATION DOES NOT GO UNRECOGNIZED WWG1WGA 1111

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
23 June, 08:29
Yes - all so true - at 68, I am hoping I will live to see some of the ending to this mess - although I know it will take many years - hang in there Martin..carry on!

arba happihr @arba
23 June, 11:21
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
Aloha Paula
My understanding is
We only have right this second.
We don't have tomorrow until it shows up.
😍😘

Yester Vue @realyestervue
23 June, 08:27
Martial on fellow soldier...appreciate being along for this.
My wife gets so discouraged by their over-the-top aggression and displayed hatred for us and understandably. This kind of stuff is not the thing the common man wants to undertake. It can mean years-long and possibly permanent bans/removal from social circles so tight...they eviscerate immediate families even. People lose lifelong friends and even their own children to this political shitstorm war of information.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
23 June, 08:22
I understand emphatically! I took up a huge legal cause & decided to be "the guy that beat city hall" so to speak. It has been a grueling 3 years now! I have a mayor, HOA, & the City Police literally terrorizing us, towed vehicles, swat-like responses to NOTHING with 10+ cops in my yard while I'm standing barefooted in shorts! Prank phone calls, repeated followings across social media by brand new accounts following w/no previous interactions, etc. I took on the county school board & made them drop mask mandates...they hate me here. But the odd-timing coincidences of the current world are stunning. Before I had a judgment on a case of defending what is clearly fraud just recently, the now famous local case linked happened, & my original legal war was over being treated exactly like this victim! What's more, she carries the same authenticated & very effectively defended jurisdiction OVER HERSELF IN LAW! Then we get the Durham report, & that same thing was done to me!

arba happihr @arba
23 June, 09:08
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
πŸ’žAloha
Good Work. I understand,
I have done similar years ago.
I survived the demon government
We are WINNERS!
We made attempts to make a change
Not many have.
Congratulations!
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’ž

Every Time @soTELLme533
24 June, 11:56
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
We are making a difference even though it is hard to see it.
And very hard to endure what they do to us.
God bless.

Kraken Patriot @willowt
23 June, 08:00
Elegantly explained, Martin.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
23 June, 08:00
Well.....I think we finally made it brother. πŸ™Œ

https://twitter.com/VVissi...

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
23 June, 08:23
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Xception_ 2therule @purfctlyMpurfct
23 June, 07:59
I feel I have done even less, lost a lot in the process as well but now just exhausted, like all the life has slowly been drained and I have no energy to move... Jesus help us all I just keep praying everyday to have some life back.πŸ’•