Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
23 June, 07:52
I often reflect on the weird position I find myself in. I am a civilian, and yet somehow put myself near the (publicly visible) apex of the greatest military op ever. Nothing important depends on me, but everything depends on people like me standing up. I am not risking my life in a DUMB, yet I am in one of the most exposed forward positions โ€”ย and a named target by the enemy in their propaganda. There's no real bravery, because all I did was stand and hold the line when my peers ran away; no advancing into live fire. Yet they still ran away, and I didn't. As one of the most prominent "QAnon conspiracy theorists" it's a wonder my family has held together at all, yet I have managed the agonising wait to keep myself together and just wait for events to take their course. For years I have known it's one for the history books, but never know when the war might end and the writing of the story begins. Endlessly paradoxical and contradictory experience.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
I understand emphatically! I took up a huge legal cause & decided to be "the guy that beat city hall" so to speak. It has been a grueling 3 years now! I have a mayor, HOA, & the City Police literally terrorizing us, towed vehicles, swat-like responses to NOTHING with 10+ cops in my yard while I'm standing barefooted in shorts! Prank phone calls, repeated followings across social media by brand new accounts following w/no previous interactions, etc. I took on the county school board & made them drop mask mandates...they hate me here. But the odd-timing coincidences of the current world are stunning. Before I had a judgment on a case of defending what is clearly fraud just recently, the now famous local case linked happened, & my original legal war was over being treated exactly like this victim! What's more, she carries the same authenticated & very effectively defended jurisdiction OVER HERSELF IN LAW! Then we get the Durham report, & that same thing was done to me!
08:22 AM - Jun 23, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
24 June, 11:56
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
We are making a difference even though it is hard to see it.
And very hard to endure what they do to us.
God bless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
23 June, 09:08
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
๐Ÿ’žAloha
Good Work. I understand,
I have done similar years ago.
I survived the demon government
We are WINNERS!
We made attempts to make a change
Not many have.
Congratulations!
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž